Chapter 6

Y/N POV

KILLING?! 

""Becoming friends" is way too boring a goal! Where's the punch?! Where's the impact?!No one wants to play that kind of game! You agree, don't you, you bastards?!Therefore, I hereby declare this a "Field Trip of Mutual Killing"! You bastards are the participants, of course!" Monokuma says laughing maniacally. I can't help but just stand there. There isn't anything else I can do. My body won't move. 

"M...Mutual killing...?" Teruteru mutters with a shocked look on his face. 

"W...What are you talking about?! I shall positively not allow such blood-chilling developments!" Monomi exclaims walking up to Monokuma. Monokuma kicks her in the face. 

"Ugyaaaaaa! It hurts! Being kicked weally hurts!!" Well- no duh Monomi. 

"Honestly... Monomi is a bit of a dim child. She just doesn't get it no matter how many times I tell her. But, you know, a little sister smarter than her big brother is a fantasy that only exists in manga, isn't it?" Monokuma says calmly. Monomi whimpers. 

"Well, then. We've derailed a little bit, but let's get back to my explanation of our "Field Trip of Mutual Killing" All of us stay silent except one...

"Uyuyuyu... W...What do you mean by "mutual killing"...?" A girl with long purple hair who Hikoyo said was "Mikan an ugly pig" Apparently her name is orange-

"It's just what it says on the box! You know, "killing each other". What could be less clear?" Monokuma says tilting his head. 

"Killing each other, huh..." Kazuichi says calmly. I think it was still sinking in because- 

"K...KILLING EACH OTHER?!" He yells shocked. 

"W...What're you talkin' about?! That's clearly impossible!" Teruteru yells nervously. 

"But... getting to leave the island just because you made some friends?! It's just so tepid and boring, don't you think? Which is why I'm changing the rules!" Monokuma yells laughing like he has been. This is weird...

"If you want to leave this island, please kill one of your friends! And then, please overcome the "Class trial" successfully!!" 

"Class... Trial..?" Me and Chiaki say in Unison. Monokuma explains the class trial... And... Executions. Everyone is in a panic... I see Hajime clutch his chest. If I end up murdering someone, I bet I could survive the execution. It can't be as bad as some of the fights I've been in. I don't really pay attention to the situation anymore... I just pay attention to my own thoughts. But then... THE STATUES COME ALIVE?! WHAT THE HELL?!

(A/N I'm probably gonna be writing a lot of chapters today because a lot of this is copy pasted from the game, but till then, see ya later everyone!!)