Chapter 2

Y/N POV

Okay, first day of school, gotta make a better impression than usual. I tie my H/c hair into a high ponytail. I put on some black leather fingerless gloves. I already had my uniform on. God I hope today goes well. I get my bag and walk out. I get to Hope's Peak Academy to find a grand school. This place is way bigger than my last school. I was gonna go to Moto Azabu High school, (A/N if you get the reference, good for you! If you don't, this is the High school that Momoru Chiba goes to in Sailor moon) I can't believe I'm here, my cousin really wanted to go here, I believe he actually got in on a scholarship for the reserve course or something, his name is Hajime Hinata. No one in our family is really that well off, we're all middle class or, like me, working three jobs just to afford rent, but at least I'll be able to move into school! I can't wait!

I take a step forward to walk into the school when glitches overtake my vision.

"H-huh?!" I exclaim. Suddenly I'm in a dark corridor, I walk towards a door at the end of the hallway. I look down at my clothes. I'm wearing my middle school uniform with the pin and white fingerless gloves? I wasn't wearing this a second ago- I notice I now have- Why am I wearing my Nanny's pendant..? I usually leave it in the drawer- why is it around my neck..? I'll choose to Ignore it for now. I walk over to the door and I open it. I walk in to find 15 other students.

"Oh! Look! A someone came in!" A girl with long blonde hair says.

"Huh? Is it a deity of darkness?" a guy with black and creme ice cream hair says.

"No you Idiot, it's just a person," A guy with pink hair and shark teeth says. I close the door behind me and walk further in. Everyone goes back to talking among themselves. I sit at a desk next to a guy with blonde short hair that's shaved in some lines on the side.

"Hey- Make like a tree and Fuck off will ya?!" he says.

"No, because I sat here. I don't care if you wanna be alone, I'm sitting here." I say rolling my eyes.

"Fuck you," He says before putting his head down. Suddenly a 17th student enters the door.

"Hajime-kun!" I exclaim running over to hug him.

"H-Hey Y/n-Chan," He says hugging me back. Suddenly a little bunny appears.

Time skip to introductions cause lazyyyyyy

I walk off first and go to the pool. Oh what do you know! There's the guy who told me to Fuck off. I take on my shoes and soak my feet in the pool. He walks up to me. Ugh.

"Hey, what's your name anyway? Not that I care, I just wanna have a name to put an insult to," He says. I roll my eyes.

"You tell me first," I say.

"Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, The Ultimate Yakuza," he says.

"Wait... Kuzuryu?! You don't mean, you're part of the Kuzuryu Clan?!" I exclaim.

"That's right," He says, "anyways now that I've told you my name, tell me yours," he says.

"Y/n L/n," I say.

"Ultimate?" He asks.

"Why do you wanna know so much about me?" I ask.

"Because, it'll probably be helpful in the future to know your fucking talent," He says.

"The Ultimate Street Fighter, I'm surprised you haven't heard about me, Your gang came after me about a year ago cause of my Dad's debt and I beat them all up and ran away," I say.

"So you're the Bastard that beat up Pe- My men!" He says pointing at me angrily.

"Chill out, it's not that bad, just be glad I didn't use brass knuckles, then they would've gotten REAL messed up," I say looking at my hands.

"Hmph, whatever," he says before turning away. I get up and put my shoes back on, then I walk to the room with a plate with my face on it. I go in to see the place completely decked out in fighting gear and training equipment. I start to train by punching the punching bag.