Main Characters About ME

Name: Luna (RED HAIR)

Age: 16

Grade-11th

Bio- She is very musical, She has great memory especially when it comes to music, She a pretty blunt person. She can be socially awkward at times but not often. She loves her friends dearly and very close to them. Especially Nasha since she known her when they were little kids. She's 5'4. Her typically outfit- Black slim tee shirt. Legging or a skirt with suspenders hanging down. And black combat boots. Or converses.

Name: Nasha (BLACK HAIR)

Age-17

Grade-11th

Bio-  She like the nerd of the group. She great at giving advice. She loves going to see Luna at her Concerts or little Gigs. She's very straight forward and blunt. She's 5'3. Her typically outfit- Tee shirt, beanie, Red shirt. And Black Sweater. Shoes are typically boots.

Name: Jade (Blonde hair)

Age-16-17

Grade:11th

Bio- She is cheerful and very bubbly, You can say she childish in a way. She tends to cheer up anyone who is sad. She never gets mad. But she does tend to get Jealous. She Absolutely loves going to concerts and loves seeing her best-friend Live. Jade is 4'11 ← so short. Her outfit- Over sized sweatshirts or sweaters. And skinny jeans or Jeggings. She wears converses. And wears a snapback. She has a nose ring.

Name- Adriana (Green hair)

Age-16

Grade-11th

Bio- Adri, is quite. /.\ she is very shy. And doesnt talk much. Somtimes she misses out on the action. She loves being with her friends. So she isn't a loner. Shes there for her friends no matter what. Shes- 5'1 Her outfit- Purple hoodie, Red nail polish, Skinny jeans, and boots.

Name:Kris (first pic on the left)

Age-19

Grade-12th

Bio- He sings, very musical, Has a voice of an angel., He is the leader and singer of Everlasting. He is a sweet guy, Can be hot temper at moments. He tends to flirt and smile a lot. His Bestfriends are Andrea and Jake. Grew up with them. He's 5'10 , Outfit- Red tee shirt and black jean jacket. black pants. Usually wears a beanie or a hat of some sort.

Name: Andre (top right)

Age-18

Grade-12th

Bio-Funny guy, Very Friendly. Doesn't mind going to parties and such. Plays bass for Everlasting. Andre also looks like he one of the popular kids, But he is a hardcore rocker at heart. He has Known Jake and Kris Like forever. He's 5'9, Outfit- Usually wears Tanks, Has a lip piercing, He wears sneakers or vans.

Name:Jake (Bottom left)

Age-18

Grade-12th

Bio- Very Very Quite, He likes a male Adriana. He wears black shades everywhere. He plays the Drums for Everlasting. He is very to himself, He goes everywhere with Kris and Andre. He is 5'12

so he is the tallest out of everyone. Outfit- Blue shirt, and black skinny jeans. He wears vans. He as a nose piercing. He tends to drink tea a lot.

Name: Nico (bottom right)

Age-17

Grade-11th

Bio- The other member of Everlasting, He a smoker. He very hot temper. But very kind hearted. He can be a jerk. He Join Everlasting a year ago. He is 5'9. Outfit- Jean jacket, and Hoodie. Any color pants and vans.