Chapter 2 Back Up

It was 1100am. Everlasting little concert started at 300pm. It was gonna be played at this local stadium park, you have to pay to get in the park, but the concert was free. My manger told me it was basically an all guy band. This had to be interesting. My hairdresser just got done with my hair. Long and straight it was. Blue tips and Red highlights. All temporary until the performance is over. My Manger gave me the songs they will be playing. I learned the whole thing in just a day. No wonder why he wanted me to play.

I texted my best friends Nasha, Jade and Adriana. They always made it to my performances. They all texted to me back "I'll definitely be there". I smiled, I put on my leather jacket and headed in the Van. Elizer started the car and we were off.

The place was big. Well the stage was, but I could tell there was gonna be a lot of people. Elizer stopped and started talking to someone. I was assuming that was the friend he was talking about. I decided to walk on ahead and get a closer look at this stage. Some People were here early. I walked on stage and I saw people setting everything up. The Members started coming on stage. One looked so Mysterious I already knew that was their Drummer. Jet black hair, a nose piercing, and dark shades. The next one. Such nice hands, Lean Face, Black and Blue hair and brown skin and a lip piercing, There bassist of course. And then there was one more coming up the stairs. His Face pierced through my soul.

I saw him walking over towards me. I couldn't move. I looked up at him. Gray eyes... it felt like they were taking away my soul and breathe away, I wanted to look down. But something didnt let me. He had Dark brown hair with dirty blonde tips, septum piercing and was way taller then me. He began to speak. "Oh so your our replacement, a girl I see" he smiled. "I-is that a problem" I stuttered. He lick his lips And smiled again "No no its not a problem at all". I smiled "alright good". He put out his hand. "My Name is Kris im the vocalist, and you?" he asked. I shook his hand "Luna" I said. " Nice to meet you Luna, Let me introduce you , to our other members". He took my hand and I followed him. In a way it felt I was being lured somewhere. I felt like This Kris guy was like a male succubus. But I felt like he would take me somewhere safe and not kill me like most succubus.

Kris waved at the guys. They waved back. And walked up to him. They were so tall compared to me. I felt like a freshman looking at seniors all over again. Kris let go of my hand. "You Guys this is our replacement her name is Luna". The Guy with the shades nodded his head. "Please to meet you , My names Jake I'm the Drummer". Then the other guy spoke with the Lip piercing. " nice to meet you Luna, Names Andre I play Bass". It seems I was right on the money about those two. "Its a pleasure to meet you two" I said. Our mangers finally come onto the stage. "Well I see you already introduced your self Luna" said Elizer. "Yup" I smiled. "Well I would like you to meet Kendrick, Everlasting's Manger" He said. I put out my hand. "Nice to meet you Kendrick" I smiled. Everlasting manger was so different from Elizer. Kendrick looked like he was an old rockstar himself. Spiked hair, a brown leather jacket and boots. "Same to you too Luna, I'm glad you came to fill in. Its a great help" he smiled. "Its no problem at all Sir" I said. "Good, Anyway y'all get ready, plug in them guitars into the amps." he said. Our mangers both walked off the stage. We got right to it. I threw my jacket to the side, plugged in my guitar and was already, ready. And so were the boys. Kris just had to grab the mic And swing it. He looked at me. "Ready Newbie?" He smiled. "Heck Yah" I said. I looked down the place was already filled. I looked for my friends. I smiled, They were in the front row as usually. But someone also came with them. I squinted my eyes. I could never forget that blonde hair and them icy blue eyes. It was Princess. I wonder what she was doing here. Kris began to speak, "Whose ready to jam tonight?" the Crowd screamed. "That's the spirit". He winked at me. "Lets do this!"