Chapter 3 Party

And with the finally note I hit, The crowd went even wilder. It was the end of our performance. So many cheers, and fan girls. I even saw some boys, fan boying over me. The Guys all looked at each other and then at me. Bright smiles on appeared on their face. "Luna you're good" said Andre. Jake nodded his head joyfully. Kris Smiled and put his arm around me. His skin so cold yet warm. It was weird. "You were just as good as our guitar player Nico". My face lightened up. "Really, Thanks you guys" I blushed. They all smiled. We waved bye to the fans. The guys headed backstage. I followed them. I heard footsteps coming in my direction. "Luna!" Someone shouted. I turned around. My short bubbly friend Jade. "Hey bestie" I smiled. Nasha and Adriana came in behind her. Nasha smiled at me. "Sup Luna You did Good Again Gurl as Always" she laughed. I laughed "Thanks".

Jake and Andre came over "Who's Your Friends Luna?" Andre asked. Well There's Adriana, Jade, and Nasha. "Please to meet your all" They said. Kris later came over and met my friends also. Princess came in after. "Do you guys wanna go to my party?" she shouted. She was so cheerful and so preppy. With them icy blue eyes and blonde hair. "Um.." everyone looked at each other. "Sure why the hell not" said Andre. We all looked at each other in agreement. "Follow me you guys, the place were going to is not to far from here" she said. Our mangers looked at us as we left out the room. "Where do y'all think your going" they asked. "Party" I said bluntly. "Alright we shall drive you there".

When we enter the place it was like a karaoke joint like what they have in japan, but had a night club theme to it. We got to choose a room. There was even manikins of like celebrities. We walked by one that was a Korean singer of Tao from EXO. "OMG" Jade Squealed she ran up to it and started taking pictures of it. I laughed. You could see drool coming down her mouth. "He so beautiful" she smiled happily. "Come on missy we can go see the real Tao in person one day" said Nasha. "REALLY" she said. "Sure" said Adriana softly. We continued walking until we got to our room. The room was huge. Everything was neon purple. There was a strobe lights, and colorful ones on the walls and ceiling. Even a Fog machine. "Wow". I was starstruck. I think the girls and the guys were too. There was a door to another room also. I pointed to it. "Whats that to" I pointed. "Bedrooms so we can sleep in them if we get tired" answered Princess. "Oh so were sleeping over too?" Andre said. He looked at Kris. "That should be cool". Princess took a remote out of her pocket. "So who owns this place?" Jade asked. "My daddy". She press the red button on the remote. Music started playing the colorful lights started flashing. "I hope y'all don't mind if I invite some of my friends" smiled Princess. 7 people walked into the room. Everyone began dancing it really did feel like a party.

Everyone started getting hungry. "Can someone go get some food" said one of Princess's friend, "I'll go get some" I shouted. "Same" said Nasha and Jake. Kris ran up to me. "I'll come too" he said. "Alright" I smiled. "Where the closes store?" asked Nasha. "Right next door to this club" said Princess.

The store was like a little friendly market. Nasha and Jake went to go get chips. Kris was my shopping partner. "Where are the sodas" I walked down the isle. The floor of the market was so long yet not. We passed by bread, and then milk. Then I spotted the soda and grabbed a bottle. I looked up at Kris who was next to me leaning on the wall. He seemed so chill, he looked like a pretty/popular boy. But he is in a band after all. I got closer to him. And looked at him intently. "Do you have a Girlfriend?" I said bluntly. He smiled. "Why do you ask?" he laughed. "Just Curious, Someone like you must have one" I said. His voice got a little bit smoother, his smile dimmed down. "Yeah, I have a girlfriend" "Oh well when your single hit me up some time" I joked. "Will do" he laughed. "Can you grab me two more bottles up there I cant reach"i pouted. I pointed to the orange crush and the bottle of Pepsi.

He grabbed them and Nasha and Jake came with more food and stuff in the cart. We were done.

We got back to the place. Everyone immediately went after the food and got stuffed. Most of them passed out on the floor. It was already like 2:00am. The girls were out. Except Princess, and Me. Same with the Boys. But Kris was still wide awake. "Lets head to the Bedroom" I said. Princess nodded her head. She grabbed Kris's hand. Maybe that was his girlfriend. I guess they were cute for each other. When we got in the room. It was literally a bunk bed but they were queen size beds. It was nice. In the room. It had a purple walls. (.-. of course). And that thin thin carpet like they have in offices. Kris and Princess got on the top bunk. I lied at the bottom I was so tired. I lied at the end of the bed. I immediately shut my eyes I was so exhausted from today. I blacked out...

I opened my eyes it felt early. A big huge thud come to the floor. My heart dropped. Blood splattered on my face. My heart raced. It was Princess's body that drop to the floor. Blood was all over her neck. Blood trickled down her white tank top shirt. I immediately got the hell up. And looked up. To find Kris. His shirt covered in blood. Blood surround his mouth. Red eyes that glared into my soul like crimson fire. My heart was beating rapidly I was so scared. I looked more closely at him. I looked at his mouth closely. Shape purely white fangs now tinted with blood. I couldn't move. Kris glared at me more. Was I going to end up like Princess. He jumped off the bed. He dashed at me. "NO" I shouted. The room filled up of light. A burst of energy came from my hand. Kris fell backwards. He shook it off. And sat up He flared his teeth at me. I glared at him. "Calm down, Kris I see that your upset, but I'm not gonna do anything" I said softly. He stop flaring his fangs. I went closer to him. And knelt down. I held my hands up. "Calm down now?, Now tell me what happen" I said. "Kil—l.., me, Kn-, Bloo-d, weak, more.." he said softly. All I understood from that was obviously he needed blood and maybe he would go back to normal. I reached in my pocket looking for something sharp. I then remembered my necklace. It was crescent moon but the moon was sharp at the end. I took it off and cut a little bit of my neck. "Drink" I pointed. He leaned forward. His wet tongue touched my neck. I could fill him taking the blood. The warm blood escaping from my body. "Thank-you.." he passed out in my lap. I heard running coming towards the door. A wolf appeared in front of me. He growled. "I smelt blood". He saw me. And restrained back. He started to change. "Andre...?"

Someone came in after Andre. "Blood.." Sniffed Jake. I could see red eyes through his glasses glowing. The guys looked around. I Luna in the middle of the room next too a dead body. And Vampire laying in my lap and a cut on my neck. And I did something that I don't even know where it came from. "What the Hell Happen Here" shouted Andre.