Year 1: Quidditch

After the feast, all the Slytherins and I went down to the dungeons and into the Slytherin Common Room. The prefects wanted to give a short speech about rules and regulations.

Al, Scorpius, and I all claimed seats on one of the black leather couches so we didn't have to stand.

"Hello everyone, for those of you who don't know I am your new Head Boy Dash Wolfe. This is my seventh year at Hogwarts. These four idiots behind me are your prefects. If you would like to know their names you can ask them after. I'm not one to do respectful introductions."

The four prefects rolled their eyes while some snickers emerged from the back of the room.

"Here are the rules, do whatever the fuck you want as long as I don't see it happen."

"Wolfe you can't say that, there are first years here." one of the prefects scolded.

"Well if there are first years here that care if I cuss, you can get the fuck out of Slytherin," he said harshly.

Al, Scorpius, and I looked at each other in disbelief.

"I thought these Head Boy people were supposed to be goody-goodies," I whispered to them as Wolfe kept explaining the rules.

"I guess not. I know my father bought his way to be Head Boy." Scorpius replied with a bit of amusement in his voice.

"Ok everyone go to your dormitories. First years, the prefects will show you where to go." Wolfe concluded.

"First-year girls come with me." one of the female prefects said.

"First-year boys come with me." one of the male prefects said.

"Well goodbye, I guess," I said to the two boys as I stood up from the couch.

"We'll see you tomorrow morning, you're making it seem like you're not going to see us forever," Al replied, though I could not quite tell if he was trying to be amusing or just rude.

"Well I know I'm going to see you tomorrow, I just don't really know any of the first-year girls," I replied.

"Oh don't worry about it. Goodnight." Al said standing up from the couch as he grabbed Scorpius's forearm to help him up.

"Goodnight," Scorpius said.

"Goodnight," I said to the two boys and followed the female prefect.

Once we made it into the dormitories we found all our stuff placed by the far end of the room in front of the window which showed the lake and the fish that swam inside. The prefect left the room and closed the door behind her.

"I call the top bunk!" exclaimed Annabeth.

"I call underneath this girl." a girl with strawberry blonde curls, pale skin and diamond blue eyes said pointing at me.

"My name's Delancey... and..er do you want to be underneath me?" I said.

"Well only because you're friends with the hottest boy in our year, and I'm hoping that if I can be your friend you can set me up with him," she explained.

"I don't even know your name," I replied bluntly.

"My name is Cupid, Cupid Davies," she said with a smile as she unpacked her things into her dresser.

"If we are all doing introductions, I'm Sasha Riley." said a girl with dark skin and tight curls tied up in a neat bun.

"I'm pretty sure I already introduced myself to all of you," Annabeth said flipping her blonde hair down to tie it into a ponytail.