fresh start

Ella's pov:

Godddd why the fuck is everything hurting right now. I tried to open my eyes but I'm so drowsy but still I tried and opened my eyes to see a white ceiling ' am I dead ' no I can't be Chris won't let me die he came for my rescue.

I'm shaking with fear right now. I jolted and sat straight on my bed. I looked around and when my eyes landed on sleeping Chris on a armchair next to my bed all my worry went away a smile appeared on my face.

Chris moved in his sleep and opened his eyes and saw me. This first expression was shock and then he looked very happy, happy enough to crush me in a hug.

I didn't care about my pain anymore I hugged Chris back as tight as I can. All the reasons I'm mad at Chris just vanished into thin air. I didn't realize I was crying until Chris broke the hug and wiped away my tears.

" Ella you don't have to worry about anything I'm here now, I'm here with you right know noone can hurt you, alright" he said wiping away my tears.

I just looked into his eyes and my world stopped.i jumped and hugged him again earning a chuckle from him.

" Chris I shouldn't have run from you. I should have talked it out. I'm so stupid to run away from you like that." I was once again sobbing.

" Ella it's not your fault. The fault is mine I shouldn't have marked you like that without your consent. I'm so sorry ell. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this." He lifted my face up so I'm looking into his eyes once again.

" Ella please don't hate me. I can't bear it if you hate me. Me and my wolf both can't take it. Please forgive me ell."

" I not mad at you Chris. I really like you I don't know why but it's like we are magnets are something. I always feel like I want to be next to you."

" Me to ella, I love you so much ell you can't even imagine how much I love you ell "

" I love you to Chris " I confessed blushing hardly.

Chris hugged me again and this time we kissed.

Yes our first kiss on a hospital bed with me covered in bandages like Egypt mummy.

But that's okay here being with Chris felt like the most secure place I can ever be