Enemies

Ella's pov:
I have been working as a receptionist in a doctor's office for over an month now.

This town is kind of silent. People are friendly and welcoming. I work for doctor barson I came in looking for a job and he gave me the job without asking any annoying questions.

I leave in a really small apartment because that's what I can afford now.But I'm okay with it. I thought running away from Chris will make be more happy and give me a peace of mind but I'm wrong. I can't sleep at night I can't eat my food I completely lost my appetite.i lost 10 pounds in just two months.

And the heat I go through in full moon was unbearable I sit in bath tub foiled with cold water and ice so that I don't feel much pain but still the pain was a nightmare. Talking about it tomorrow was full moon great another day of hell.

It's 9 pm and I'm closing up there was an emergency so I had to stay late. I locked the doors and started walking to my apartment as it is not so far.

Today the street is awfully quiet and my witch senses are saying something is wrong.

I kept walking faster and then I heard a growl and trun to see what it is . It's s werewolf before I can do anything a werewolf launched at me and I fell on the ground pretty hard and soon everything turned dark.

Ahh my head is hurting so bad my body is aching I know this pain it's heat that I'm going through. I opened my eyes and I realized everything that happen.

I'm tied to a rusty chair and my hands and feet are tied to it with a thin wire my wrists are bleeding from that. God who can do this to me ? Is it Chris .

Noo he can't do this he can't .

Someone walked into the room where I'm kept . He is tall like 6 ft and bulky he looks like he is in his late 40s .

" Ha, look who just woke up." He said sarcastically.

" Who the hell are you? Why did you bought me here?" I said out of frustration.

" You don't know me honey. I'm the alpha of the black moon pack and I bought you here to kill you." He like it's nothing.

" Dude, you are crazy. This is the first time I'm seeing you. Why do you want to kill me?" He laughed at my comment.

" Sweetcheeks,you are the mate to the most powerful alpha by killing you he won't be a powerful alpha anymore. A Mateless alpha is powerless."

" You are such an ass. Let me go so I don't kill you instead." With that he slapped me hard on me cheek my lip is bleeding from it. That's it he is going to pay for it. I said out a spell out loud but nothing happened. I looked in confusion and he started laughing again.

" Honey, you can't do any magic now. You are tied up with cursed chain which prevents you from doing any magic."
I sighed in annoyance. But thankfully I sent a message to grandma before he attacked me. She will find me hopefully.

" Now Luna let's have some fun." He said in a wicked tone.

He took out a sharp knife a placed it against my neck I can feel the coldness.
He sliced the flesh with ease. The pain is unbearable but he didn't cut so deep so I would die. I felt my blood oozing out of my neck.

"Please let me go. It's hurting so bad" a son left my mouth and and placed the knife on my arm and started cutting my arm . All I can feel is pain.

Then I felt a relief in my heart. I can feel that Chris is here near me. A smile formed  on my face.

" Why are you smiling bitch?" He slapped me again .

" Because my mate is going to kill you."
Then there is a banging sound and Chris came into the room knocking down the door.

And I gave up because I know I'm going to be safe. Unconscious took over me