killing the wicked

Chris's pov:

I drove to the airport and our plane is taking off in 5 mins. I swear to god if Natasha even touches anyone in my pack I'm going to rip her apart.

Ella is pretty tense to I can senses her fear and tense.

I held her hand so she'll fell a little better.

We landed in Montana and I'm driving us to Ur pack house.

We are almost here and Ella said to stop the car.

" Stop the car Chris , she is here very near to us." Ella said.

" Ella something is wrong I can smell blood."

I got out of the car and ran towards where the smell is coming.

I saw few of my men laying dead on the ground Ella screamed I turned toward her and saw what she is seeing

Natasha is standing surrounded by all the pups in the pack. They where terrified of her they are crying for help.

" Look who is finally here. The mighty alpha and the half witch. You think you can stop be with an half witch."

" You don't know what is she capable of. Now let the pups go."

" Not so soon alpha." She moved her hand and I flew across and hit my back to the tree and I wasn't able to move.

" Now that alpha is out of the way let's see what you got half witch."
She said looking at Ella.

" Sure bitch." Ella said running towards her and moved her hand Natasha flew across and landed on ground groaning.Ella didn't stop she striked her again this time Natasha coughed flood.

" You bitch." Natasha spat out of anger and stricked Ella. Ella hit her head on a rock and her head is bleeding half of her face is covered in blood.

" I should have killed you the moment I saw you." Said Ella and signalling the kids to leave the kids ran towards the pack house.

Ella started chanting something and a ring of fire formed around her Natasha is trying to strike her but the fire is protecting her.

Finally Ella said something "urit sitis gehenna" out loud and Ella's eyes looked like they were on fire.

Natasha started screaming she was caught in fire with in a second Natasha was dead there are no remains of her not even her ashes I'm free from her magic. I looked at Ella she was collapse on the ground.

" Ella , Ella please wake up please." I was holding her and crying but she wasn't moving.
All the pack members came running towards as, the pack doctor came towards us and checked Ella's pulse.

" Alpha we need to take her to the pack hospital now we don't have much time."
I carried Ella to the pack hospital the doctor started rushing the process. After an hour wait the doctor came towards me.

" Alpha, Luna is out of danger but she lost a lot of blood and I recoverey may take a bit longer as she is human. We have to wait for her to gain conscious." I nodded and went to see Ella.

She saved our pack today she saved me at the risk of her life. She is already an brave Luna.

"Ella wake up soon, the whole pack is waiting for there Luna to wake up. You saved us all Ella." I kissed her forehead and and sat beside her holding her hand wishing she would wake up