Party night

Chris's pov:
Yesterday has been busy day for me with all the stupid presentations except for a few.

And something happened when I saw the girl Ella for a second I thought she was my mate but I was mistaken, I guess being mateless for a long time is driving me crazy I can't control my temper like  I used to my wolf is more restless every day.

The new branch in Alabama is doing fine our packs senior she wolf Mary is taking care of it. When I said to Mary that I mistaken Ella for my mate for a second she said that the same happen to her when she met Ella that she felt the urge to bow down to her.

If she is not my mate then there should be something special about her that we are feeling this way towards her

" Alpha as the new branch is doing good I think we should throw a party for the staff rewarding there hardwork" Mary said coming into to my cabin.

" Sure let's do it tonight " Mary is right everyone needs a little appreciation ones in a while.

" Then then I'll book an place an invite all the staff " Mary left the cabin excited.

That evening:
Ella's pov:

"Meryl will you pick an outfit for me there is an work party tonight" I can't find anything so I asked for Meryl's help.

" Of course dear, I know any thing you were is going to make the guys go crazy for you" she is so sweet.

"Here this dress should do it."

I must say I looked amazing in the black dress

I must say I looked amazing in the black dress. My work friend Emma picked me at home to go to the party.

Chris's pov:

The party is pretty boring all the women at the party where trying to flirt are touch me it's not like I don't like are anything I was not feeling like it today.

The whole room gone silent and I looked around to find everyone staring at Ella I must say she looked gorgeous I know she is not my mate but everytime I look at her I feel alive.

The party went back to normal after a minute.But I can't take my eyes off her.

Mary and Ella are having a drink and Mary left Ella to mingle with the party then the marketing girl Riya took Mary's place at the bar.
Ella excused herself to the washroom.

Riya is up to something my wolf can sense it as soon as Ella left Riya dropped some powder into Ella drink and looked around to see if anyone is watching her and quickly averted my eyes from her.

What is that powder what is she doing?

Ella came back after a couple minutes and Riya offered her the drink. Ella looked at Riya with a little suspicion but drank it anyway.

I'm about to stop her but I'm too late.

Riya looked at me
" Hey Chris wanna join for a drink ?"
She thinks she can play with me before I say something a guy came up to Ella and took her to the dance floor.

" There you go Chris your drink" Riya said seductively that bitch.

" It's boss to you and what shit did you put in Ella's drink?" By now my anger is radiating off me.

" Boss I didn't do anything ,you must have mistaken "

" That's enough!!!!" The whole room went silent and when I looked for Ella a guy is all over her and I lost my shit, Ella is trying to get his  filthy hands off of her but she seemed too drunk to move him.

" Get your hands off of her you bastard" I hit him hard on his nose and he fell to the ground.
I took Ella hand and dragged her out of the party in a second we are in the parking lot.

" Oww , let go off my hand you are hurting me " I let go of her hand and she started wincing holding her hand when I look at her hand they are my nail marks my wolf nail marks . I lost control over my wolf again .
" Why did you pinched me so hard dude that not cool, last time someone did it it was my baby brother when I was 5 " really she dare talk to me like that.

" You know I just saved your ass from that bastard, right ? "

" Ho , thank you " she is yelling at me  a second ago and now she is this sweet.

" Get in the car I'll take you home "

" Okay , but are you drunk cause if you are I'm not getting in I don't wanna die in a car crash, I'm too young to die " says the girl who cannot stand on her own without my support.

" I'm sober enough to get you home now hop in ." 

" You know you scare me a lot " I felt a little sad when she said that.

" But that's okay everyone is scared of you just like me, you know the first time I
Saw you it's like I seen an wild wolf." The moment she said that a strange excitement passed through me it's like my wolf  is at ease for a minute.

" Why would you say that ?" She didn't answered my question but just shrugged it off and looked away.

She said where she lived and when i pulled my car to her house I had a strange feeling about that place
Like I have been there before but I can't remember it .