First Job

Ella's pov:

My alarm ringing brought me back to reality from my dream land.

Today is my first day at work it's even special because it's my first job ever. Growing up my dad never let me do a summer job saying I don't need one which doesn't makes no sense instead he used to double my pocket money every summer .

Getting dressed for work is a little new to me But I think I pulled it off pretty good.

W

when I got down Meryl was already waiting for me with a big breakfast.

"Meryl you don't have to cook for me everytime. I would be good with just coffee" Meryl just ignored me and smiled.

" Don't worry dear it's no problem, anyway I'm bored cooking just for me, now come here and eat your breakfast you don't want to be late for your first day at work "
I can't argue with her I ate my breakfast and left to work not before Meryl wished me good luck and gave a hug to me.

My first day so far was not so bad my boss was really friendly and she showed me my work space and introduced me to the important staff and left me with the marketing manager to tell me about the rest of my work but she looked bitchy and was rude to me🙄

At lunch my boss invited me to go to lunch with her which is strange like who invites employee for lunch at the first day of her work.

She was sweet to me and discussed alot about the company and she also mentioned that the headquarters is in Montana and the founders of the company where from there.

And the day went pretty great actually.

When I got back home Meryl was in kitchen making something

"Hey Meryl what are you cooking" I asked looking at the greeny thing she is making.

" Ho,honey I'm not cooking I'm brewing a portion for a customer" I looked at her  in suprise.

" A portion, really..." I stressed really when I said it

She laughed at me " dear , I make portions for my customers in need, this is not only a home for us but also my work place."

" Portions like in aurvedic medicine"

" You can say that but it's much more then that " this time when she said that she sounded more serious

"Ho,so what's this portion for what's it purpose"

" Curious are we honey? Well this is for fertility for regeneration. This couple are struggling for having a baby for quite long .so I thought I would help them out"

" So you help people with this sorts of issues"

" I help them in all sorts of issues honey but not all the people only people who deserve to be helped "

I was in awe with what she is doing I would like to know if all this portions would actually work.