twenty-six

A couple of days later, the Slytherins decided to throw a welcome back party, with all of the goods you'd find at an absolutely rager. How they got this stuff into Hogwarts was beyond me, not that I cared enough to find out. My fingers drummed against the window sill as I waited for all the girls to get back from their classes. As if she knew I was thinking about it, Pansy Parkinson walked right through the door. She was the last girl I wanted to see.
"Bitch." She scoffed under her breath, but I heard it. I hopped up from the chair and came right at her with my fist, and punching her felt like sweet revenge.
"Say it again, Parkinson. Say it!" I dared her, bringing my fist up again, but she shook her head to tell me she was done. I smoothed out my dress, which was spaghetti strap satin material, with a neckline that hung dangerously low. One wrong movement, and everything would spill out. I pulled back from Pansy and smiled evilly at her. Other girls poured into the room and she quickly covered her nose and began applying coats and coats of makeup. I tugged a pair of simple two strap heels from under my bed and strapped them on before giving myself a good hard look in the mirror.

You look evil.

A small voice rang in my head, and I was unsure of where it came from but I shook it off, exiting the room with the others trailing shortly behind me.

The first place I stopped was the table with all of alcohol, and I filled myself a cup of random mixes of drinks, sipping it fast so I wouldn't taste it as much. The music was loud, the room was crowded, and I felt weightless when a familiar pair of arms snaked around my waist.
"Hello, you." Dracos lips touched my ear. I turned in his arms, bringing the free hand around his neck as I finished my second or third drink. He leaned down to my ear.
"You look hot." His words were just over a whisper, enough for me to hear over the music.
"Mhm, you look handsome." I stared at his black suit, turning back around to pour another drink.
"Want one?" I offered it to him and he nodded. His face didn't show any contortion as he drank the liquor. He gave the cup back, and I poured him another before getting lost in the crowd when he was looking away.

My body swayed with the others as we all danced around, our skin now sticky and sweaty. Words played to a song I didn't recognize when Draco appeared in front of me, his hands rested on my waist as I danced in front of him. He looked me up and down as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into me.
"Come with me." His voice was low, and I smirked. He pulled me towards his dorm, but stopped in the hallway as if he couldn't hold it in anymore. I was pushed forcefully against the wall, and his lips made a hungry connection with my neck. His hand slid my dress up my thighs, almost too far, as he gripped on to my skin. His other hand pinched a strap of my dress, bringing it down my shoulder as his kisses went deeper. I ran my fingers through his hair, and he moaned into my skin.
"Someone's going to hear us!" I was breathing heavy, and I was a mess under his touch.
"The music is too loud for anyone to hear anything." He didn't let up, sliding my dress farther up my legs. I let out an involuntary moan, and Draco pulled away from me with a smirk. He grabbed my wrist once more and pulled me into his room, slamming me up against the door and locking it. I slid my dress up, taking my wand out of the secret pocket inside, waving it around wordlessly to sound lock the room. I tossed it to the floor, pulling Draco into me and giving him a heavy kiss. He pulls his knee up between my legs, his hands on the bottom on my dress again. He slid it up just enough to twirl the sides of my lace underwear down my legs, very slowly, as he kneeled down and took them off. He the inside of my thigh as he unclasped both of my heels and I slid out of them. His hands came up my body again, one finger resting on my chin to make me look at him. He gave me a daring smile, and I furrowed my brows at him.
"What are you do-" my words stopped as soon as I felt his hands between my legs, and moans spilled out of my mouth. He turned my head to gain access to my neck, sending devouring kisses on my skin once more as I melted into his touch.
"Draco.." He stopped, walking backwards while holding my hands. He slid his jacket off and began unbuttoning his shirt as I undid his pants. He was left in his dark boxers, before pushing me down on his duvet. I knew where this was going when he head dipped between my legs, and my hand instinctively went to his hair, as I tossed my head back and moaned loudly. He came up and kissed me, his fingers going under my dress to touch me once more.
"God." He mumbled before kissing me, stopping what he was doing to hike my dress up. He was forceful, as always, but that's how be both liked it. I waited until I felt like I might explode to push him off me, and he rolled onto the bed, leaning against the headboard. I crawled on top of him, pulling my dress up my thighs before sinking down into him. I rested one hand on his chest, and used the other to grip the wood as I rocked back and forth on him slowly. His eyes were closed, and he was breathing deeper and deeper before letting low groans out of his mouth. I tossed my head backwards, and my hair fell around my shoulders. His hands grabbed at my waist, pushing me back and forth continuously. Slow at first, but then faster, and harder, as his fingers dug into my skin with a sweet pain. He was about to say something when there was a knock at the door. He reached for his wand to remove the spell before grumbling a quick 'what' to whoever it was. I didn't listen to their response as I made my movements longer and slower, bringing my lips down to his neck. He kept responding, but I felt his chest rise and fall more quickly the more I touched him. I bit his neck, and he dug his fingers into me deeper. He responded something hastily to the person at the door before he flipped me beneath him quickly, pinning my arms to the comforter as I squirmed beneath him.
"Want to respond to him? I'm sure I could get you to say plenty." He growled in my ear, forcing himself in me as he covered my mouth when I moaned loudly. He told the person at the door to bugger off and sound proofed it again, all without breaking his thrusts, and I wrapped my legs around his body. He took his hand off of my mouth, lowering himself to kiss me.
"Fuck, Octavia, I love you."