IS THAT A WEED!?

A/N: Sup guys!  Sheesh this got long. 4514 words. Abby is a bit of a philosopher when she's high.  You'll see what I mean. But anyways, I am actually kind of proud of this one!  What do you think if the title lol.  We love outdated vine references here.  Don't worry, no one actually smokes in this one.  Although there are drugs in the chapter.  I decided to put a  warning because I don't want to trigger anyone.  But enjoy the chapter!  I'll see ya soon!

Trigger Warning: drugs and  brief mentions of rape (but nothing actually happens or gets close either)

Editing complete

Successful missions always warranted a night at a bar for the Bad Batch. This time, they had landed at Coruscant Center and were spending the ungodly late night hours at 79's. The clone bar never disappointed in its live entertainment or quality alcohol, making it the ideal place for a late night excursion. Although Abby was underage, she was allowed to order non alcoholic beverages while Crosshair and Wrecker got into shot contests, which were always exciting to watch. Hunter was always there to keep them in check and Tech was a lightweight everyone had to keep an eye on how much alcohol he was intaking (flashback to the burning grilled cheese story)

Tonight, the bar seems to be especially loud and packed with different people. Clones from all different battalions and legions were congregating together, making jokes, drinking, and getting into arm wrestles. The live music blared deafeningly and shouts of cheering troopers decorated the exciting setting. The otherwise dimly lit rooms were illuminated with flashy colored lights and pod-races could be seen on holo-screens throughout the bar.

Hunter, Tech, Wrecker, Crosshair, and Abby were sitting at a table in the back (Crosshair refused to be at the actual bar in fear that he would have to socialize) with a tray of empty shot glasses from their drinking contest. Wrecker was getting a little tipsy but Crosshair seemed completely sober, despite the forever growing number of drinks that he had taken.

"Abby, go get us more shots!" Wrecker cheered, his words slurring together.

"Tch, we already know that I am going to win. I am still completely sober," Crosshair scoffed smugly at Wrecker's slight drunkenness.

"That's not true! I am totally winning right now!" Wrecker protested.

Abby looked to Hunter for approval with a grin on her face. He chuckled slightly at Wrecker's determination, and nodded to Abby, handing her some credits.

"Get me a some too please!" Tech said excitedly.

"That okay too, Hunter?" Abby asked.

"Yes, but that's your last drink, Techie." Hunter ordered.

"Fine..."

"Alright, I'll be back," Abby stated, standing up. 

She made her way to the open bar and sat at one of the few empty stools. The bartender was busy with other customers so she sat drumming her fingers boredly against the worn metal countertop.

After a while, Abby kind of entered a stupor in bland anticipation.  She stared blankly at the wall in front of her until she saw someone sitting down in the seat beside her with her peripheral vision. She looked over out of natural curiosity and instinct to see a Twi'lek male.  He seemed to only be a couple years older than Abby herself. He had pale blue skin that contrasted his dark and piercing eyes. If you stared into them, it appeared that they could see straight into your very soul. 

Despite this daunting factor, the young man was quite attractive. He had obviously toned muscles and was well-built. His cheekbones were chiseled and his face was unblemished. He had a tough yet flirty demeanor about him, and seemed to be the type of guy who girls would absolutely fawn over. Abby was jerked back to attention when the young man spoke to her.