Lefty Fixing Shenanigans

(XD Please ignore the chapter title XD)

   Chris raised an eyebrow as he looked around. "I think that was Henry..."

   Henry Emily noticed the two and walked up to them.

   Elizabeth froze as Chris looked up at Henry. "Henry?"

   "Do I know you?" Henry didn't recognize them.

   "Are you Henry Emily?" Chris asked.

   Henry furrowed his brows. "Yes, now why are you shouting my name?"

   "We needed to talk to you." Chris replied.

   "And you are?" Henry questioned.

   "Chris." Chris answered, smiling slightly.

   "Afton?" Henry shook his head. "No, wait, you seem too young to be Chris Afton."

   "Well, Mr. Henry, I am in fact Chris Afton." Chris said, his small smile fading.

   "Oh, apologies," Henry says formally.

   Chris crossed his arms and nodded, carrying on with his original plan. "Now, did you build something called, 'Lefty'?" Elizabeth nodded as Chris spoke.

   Henry went defensive. "Yes, why are you asking?"

   "We want to know why you'd want to destroy him." Elizabeth said, Chris nodding in agreement.

   "He's just a robot, and I his creator, whether he lives or dies is my choice." Henry said, crossing his arms.

   Elizabeth sighed. "Well, that 'robot' basically has your daughter INSIDE OF IT."

   Henry's eyes widened in surprise, like this little girl was trying to make a sick joke. "N-no! Charlie's dead!"

   Elizabeth shook her head. "She may be dead, but that doesn't mean she isn't still here."

   "What?" Henry tried to relax himself, but this was too much for him.

   "Just because she's dead, doesn't mean she isn't here." Elizabeth repeated.

   Henry grabbed Elizabeth by the collar. "Where is she!?" He asked impatiently.

   "Inside of Lefty, now let me go!" Elizabeth demanded.

   Henry dropped her and ran towards where Lefty was. He somehow knew where Lefty was, which was...odd.

   Elizabeth quickly stood up and ran after him.

   Lefty was in his alley. As soon as he saw Henry, his ears fell against his head and he whimpered, crawling into some forgotten corner.

   "LEFTY!" Henry yelled. Lefty didn't shush him, he didn't dare to. Elizabeth shrieked quietly at Henry's outburst.

   "Yes s-sir?" Lefty said, nervous. 

   "Let her out." Henry commanded. 

   Lefty was confused. "What?" 

   Henry clenched his fists. "Let. Her. Out!" He repeated.

   "How can he do that?! You created him, shouldn't you be able to do it yourself WITHOUT having to destroy him?!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

   "Stop talking little girl!" Henry yelled at her. 

   Elizabeth shuts herself up as she thinks about her own dad.

   Lefty blinked. "Dad? Liz?" Charlie was now awake.

   Henry seemed a little happier, but still surprised. "Charlie?"