Making Amends

(Headcanon from @LilAlbinoEnderman : Puppet's eyes glow brighter according to Charlotte's emotions)

   "Scooping yourself will only make things worse for the rest of us! How are you so blind to our pain? We can't lose you, and we aren't leaving either... You're being so selfish..." Puppet growled. "Charlie, wait, you're not thinking right." Marionette tried to reason with her, but Charlie disagreed. "Shut up Marionette." 

   "I know that! If I scoop myself, then forget me!" Elizabeth shouted. 

   "You think it's that easy to forget? I care about you, I always have, there have been nights where I wished I could see you just one more time, even if it meant I relived my death... But you can't see that, can you?" Puppet clenched her fists as she stared at Elizabeth. "You're hurting me... And you don't even care, do you? It's not like I matter, is it? Nobody matters. Nothing matters. You just choose to see what you want to see, OPEN YOUR EYES!"

   Elizabeth growled low, but then tears ran down her pale face. "I-I...I'm really the worst sister ever. Not only that, I'm the worst friend ever...I'm selfish, and ignorant, and...I only solve my problems my escaping from them...I'm the worst...I should've been scooped, or killed, whether or not it was by myself or someone else... Things could've been better here if I never met you and Chris again..."

   "... You need to listen... I'll see you when you're ready..." Puppet walked away, leaving Elizabeth alone in the Scooping Room.

   "Then you'll never see me...I'll never be ready..." Elizabeth said to herself.

   "I'm sorry..." Puppet muttered. "I should have done more... But I don't know what to do anymore..." Puppet climbs into her box.

   "It was never your fault...it's mine...I'm so selfish." Elizabeth says, hearing what Puppet had said.

   Elizabeth sniffled. "I'm sorry, Chris...I know you hate me, everyone does...it's no wonder daddy didn't love me anymore..." She was kneeling next to her brother's body, crying her eyes out. 

   Suddenly, a white glowing mist came out of Chris's body and next to Elizabeth.

   Meanwhile, Marionette was trying to comfort Charlotte, who was in a terrible mental state.

   Elizabeth looked at the mist as she wiped her eyes.

   The mist took the form of Chris and looked at Elizabeth. That was his spirit. Somehow, someway.

   Elizabeth scooted away from the mist. "G-Go away!" She cried.

   "Liz, It's me..." Color began to fade into its body, and it even had the scar for the bite on its head.

   Elizabeth scooted away to a corner of the room. "Go away...please..." She whimpered.

   "Do I need to tell you something for you to believe me?" Chris asked.

   "N-No, I believe you, I j-just...don't want you near...me." Elizabeth frowned.

   Chris stood up. "I'll go talk with Charlie then..." He walked up to the Puppet's box. "Charlie?"

   Elizabeth's spirit went back into Baby's body. Baby's eyes turned green and she remained in the scooping room, right in front of the scooper.

   Charlie and Marionette were arguing. "Charlie, stop this- Stop what? What is it that I'm doing? Nothing? I'd love to stop doing nothing! I'd love to be helpful, if that's what you're telling me to do! I've always tried to be a good role model, to protect everyone, but now my emotions are getting the best of me. I can't think straight! Charlotte, that's enough, none of this is your fault!"