Playdate

August 18th, 1983

   It was a sunny afternoon, and Chris was sitting in his room, playing with his plush.

   Elizabeth walked into his room with her Circus Baby plush. "Hey, Chris!" She greeted him happily.

   Chris looked at her. "Hiya liz!!" 

   "Can I play with you?" Elizabeth asked, showing him her plush.

   "Sure!!" Chris smiled.

   Michael walked into the room as Chris and Elizabeth were playing. "Hey, pipsqueaks, what are you doing?" He asked rudely.

   "Playing with our toys." Chris replied, ignoring the fact that he was rude.

   Micheal scoffed. "Sorry, how old are you again?"

   Chris narrowed his eyes at him. "8, I thought you knew that."

   Micheal laughed as he grabbed the two plushies from Elizabeth and Chris. "You guys are too old for these baby toys." He said.

   Elizabeth pouted. "Stop it, Michael!"

   "Give Fredbear back!!!" Chris whined. 

   Micheal waved the plushies high in the air. "Come get 'em!" He yelled, laughing. 

   Chris ran up to Micheal. He jumped up and tried to grab the plushies. "Micheal you're too tall!!" He complained, still jumping. 

   Michael kept holding the plushies in the air. 

   "Micheal, stop it!" Elizabeth whined. "Give them back, or I'm telling daddy!"

   "Please!" Chris begged. 

   "Pfft, no way. You two need to grow up." Micheal scoffed. 

   "Maybe YOU need to be nicer!" Elizabeth cried.

   "We weren't bothering you!! Why are you being mean?!" Chris demanded an answer from his older brother.

   "Well you guys are babies. You need to learn to grow up, like me, then maybe, just maybe, I'll respect you." Micheal smirked.

   The 12-year-old Charlotte, or Charlie, Emily walked up to their house and knocked on the door

   Micheal rolled his eyes and dropped the plushies on the floor. "Ugh. This isn't over yet." He walked to the door and opened it to see the dark-haired girl standing there. "Oh. Hi, Charlie." He greeted her.

   "Hey Micheal. Can Chris and Elizabeth come out, please?" Charlie asked.

   Michael sighed. "Sure. Hey, half-pint, goodie two-shoes, get over here!" He called.

   Elizabeth and Chris came running to the front door. "Meanie." Elizabeth mumbled. "Hey, Charlie! What's up?" She greeted her best friend with a smile.

   Charlie resisted the strong urge she had to glare at Michael. "The sky." She tells Elizabeth.

   Elizabeth giggled. "That's funny. Come on, let's go to Chris's room! We were just playing with our toys."

   Chris picked up his plush. "Hi Charlie!!" Chris smiled. 

   Elizabeth picked up her plush as well.

   "Why is Micheal so mean?" Chris asked angrily. 

   "Because you guys are babies." Micheal said as he walked past their room.

   Chris stuck out his tongue at Micheal as Elizabeth looked at her Circus Baby plush.

   "Come on, let's continue playing!!" Chris said with a smile.p, trying to ignore Michael and his rude remarks.