Thinking

"So uh, does anyone know who the bear is, or why he trapped Mari and I?" Lefty asked, even though it was Charlie who was speaking. That explained why Lefty's voice became feminine.

   Elizabeth shrugged. "No, not really. I think his name is Lefty, though. Or, something like that."

   Chris blinked, "He called himself, L.E.F.T.E." He said.

   "Okay." The music box tune starts playing and Lefty's expression goes back to, well, Lefty.

   "Well, that just happened." Elizabeth didn't seem surprised, though.

   "I have to make a request." Lefty said, his voice now masculine, indicating that Puppet had been put back to sleep.

   "About what?" Elizabeth asked.

   "Never do that again." Lefty demanded.

   "Why?" Elizabeth questioned, confused.

   "Have you ever been tased? That's what it feels like when she takes over." Lefty explained.

   "Actually, yes. Ever been Control Shocked? You've only had Charlie for a short time, not 10 years. So chill."

   Lefty rolls his eyes. "I'm going to go back to deactivation, goodbye."

   ~~~

   It was the day of the pizzeria's grand opening, and Lefty activated and walked inside the pizzeria, dreading the singing he will have to do.

   Elizabeth's spirit left Scrap Baby's body, and she followed Lefty.

   Lefty was, in fact, capable of showing positive expression. He looked genuinely happy, but was actually more dead inside than before.

   The Rockstar animatronics would perform first, then Lefty.

   Elizabeth hid as she basically stalked Lefty.

   When it was Lefty's turn to perform, he groaned when he thought nobody was around. He walked on stage, putting on a happy expression. Elizabeth simply watched him, hiding and out of sight.

   Lefty began to sing. "You would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies, lit up the world as I fell asleep," His singing voice actually was quite beautiful.

   The corners of Elizabeth's mouth curved into a smile as she watched him in awe. "Woah." She whispered.

   "'Cause they fill the open air, and leave teardrops everywhere, you'd think me rude but I would just stand and, stare. I like to make myself believe, that planet earth turns, slowly, it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, 'cause everything is never as it seems."

   Elizabeth was humming along.

   "'Cause I get a thousand hugs, from ten thousand lightning bugs, as they try to reach me how to dance! A foxtrot above my head, a sock hop beneath my bed, the disco ball is hanging by a thread! I like to make myself believe, that planet earth turns, slowly, it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, 'cause everything is never as it seems."

   Elizabeth kept humming, and started swaying back and forth on her heels.

   "Leave my door open just a crack, 'cause I feel like such an insomniac, why do I tire of counting sheep, when I'm far too tired to fall asleep? To ten million fireflies, I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes, I got misty eyes as they said farewell. But I'll know where several are, if my dreams get real bizzare, cuz I saved a few and I keep them in a jar! I like to make myself believe, that planet earth turns, slowly, it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, because everything is never as it seems."