Hello, Puppet

August 14th, 1983

   Marionette was sitting in her box, listening to the music.

   Elizabeth Afton was walking around Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria At 2 AM. She came with her brother, Michael Afton, who was working the night shift. She stumbled upon a giant gift box, and stepped in front of it.

   Marionette heard the footsteps, and lifted the lid of her box to find the girl standing there. "Hello, there." She greeted Elizabeth.

   Elizabeth was in shock at first, but then stared at the Marionette in awe. "Hello!"

   "Why are you here so late?" Marionette asked.

   Elizabeth tilted her head slightly. "I wanted to see the anima, animatonrics? No, animatronics." She seemed to be having a hard time saying 'animatronics'.

   Marionette nodded. "I see. I am Puppet, or Marionette. Whichever one you prefer."

   Elizabeth smiled. "Nice to meet you, Marionette! My name is Elizabeth. Elizabeth Afton."

   "Nice to meet you as well. You should be careful, coming here at night, it can be dangerous at times," Marionette said, her voice sounding genuinely concerned for Elizabeth's safety.

   Elizabeth clicked her tongue. "It is? How, Marionette?" She asked.

   "A child of your age should never be brought into knowing such things." Marionette told her.

   Elizabeth looked down at her shoes. "Oh. Okay."

   "I will keep you safe, though."

   A smile grew on Elizabeth's face. "Thank you, Marionette!"

   "You are welcome, child."

   "My big brother is working the night shift. That's also why I am here."

   "Big brother? You don't mean Mike, do you?"

   "Umm, yes. Yes I do."

   "Interesting."

   "How is it interesting?" The curious Elizabeth started swaying on her heels.

   "I... Know him, kind of."

   "You do? Are you his girlfriend?" Elizabeth asked, smiling mischievously.

   "Elizabeth, I am an animatronic."

   "Oh! Right, sorry." Elizabeth laughed nervously. "I thought Mikey said that there a lot of animatron...animatronics?"

   "Yes, there are. Animatronics."

   "Where are they?"

   "Here, there. Each of them generally stay in a few areas. I am, for the most part, the only one who stays here in the prize corner."

   "Oh. Okay! Where do the others stay?"

   "Well, there are the classics, toys, funtimes... Depends on which one," Marionette left out the nightmares and withereds.

   Elizabeth's face lit up. "Wow! That sounds so cool! Where do the 'classics' stay?" She asked.

   "Follow me, I will show you. Please don't wander, I would hate if you got injured."

   Marionette started leading Elizabeth to the stage for the originals. "Chica is probably in the kitchen, though," She said as she led the little girl to the stage.

   "Wow! Cool! Why is Miss Chica in the kitchen?"

   "She likes to cook."

   Elizabeth giggled. "That's funny. I think Chica is nice!"