Michael

Elizabeth sighed as she looked at Chris. "Hmm, if I possessed an animatronic, and dad possessed an animatronic, do you think mom and Mike could've possessed one too?

   Chris shrugged. "Well, I'm not to sure about mom, but. Do you remember someone called Eggs Benedict?"

   Elizabeth was confused. How did Chris know about Eggs Benedict? And why did he decide to bring it up if they were talking about Clara and Michael? "Well, yeah, actually."

   "That was Mike..." Chris informed her.

   Elizabeth gasped quietly and covered her mouth. "I-I scooped Michael..." She whispered.

   "To be honest, He kinda deserved it..." Chris muttered.

   Elizabeth started to cry. "B-But He was s-still our brother, C-Chris...I k-killed him a-and didn't even kn-know it was h-him. I o-only used him t-to escape..."

   Chris was staring off into space. "And now he's a walking, talking, purple bodysuit..."

   "And it's all my fault." Elizabeth muttered to herself while Chris only said nothing.

   Elizabeth stayed silent because she felt guilty.

   Chris didn't want to see Elizabeth upset like this. "Y-ya know, he's somewhat alive...? For some reason he d-didn't die. You could go talk to him. I can take you to our old house."

   Elizabeth wiped her eyes and began to cheer up a little. "R-Really?"

   "Yeah, he moved back to our old house before I... died. You wanna go?" Chris asked her.

   "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!" Elizabeth shouted with joy.

   "Okay, Okay!! Come on." After walking for a little while, they arrived at the old Afton house.

   Elizabeth got excited to see Michael after so long. Then again, she was also nervous. What would he think when he sees her? She walked up to the door, yet hesitated.

   Chris shifted nervously. "A-Are you going to knock?" He asked.

   Elizabeth looked at him, then at the door. "Oh, right!" She knocked lightly and Michael answered a few moments later. 

   Michael was quite shocked. "Liz? Chris?" His eyes widened. 

   "H-Hi." Chris looked down.

   Michael gave a slight wave. "Uh, hi. But I thought Liz was dead?"

   "I thought you would be more happy to see her." Chris sighed. "She is dead, I am too."

   "I-I am happy, but like, it's...surprising." Michael told him. 

   "I know it is. Seeing the girl who basically was the one who scooped you." Elizabeth said. Michael had a surprised expression on his face.

   Chris looked at Micheal like he's expecting something.

   "What?" Michael asked, confused as to why Chris was looking at him.

   Chris rolled his eyes. "Nothing.."

   Michael shrugged. "Okay. Missed ya, Liz." He said, smiling. 

   "Missed you too, Mike." Elizabeth told him as she smiled back.

   "Are you going to let us in?" Chris asked, raising an eyebrow.

   "Oh! Right, sorry. Come in." Michael opened the door wider so that they could walk inside.