Fire

Chris, Inhaled to much smoke and fell unconscious.

   Charlie immediately tried to pick him up, but she was drenched in gasoline, thanks to Baby, and could easily catch on fire. "MARI! HELP!" She called.

   Elizabeth realized something. What am I doing?! I've always been a stupid little brat, I ignore everything and I'm so selfish! I never realized it before, why did I have to realize that now?! She ran back into the pizzeria to save her brother. "I am such a jerk! What's wrong with me?!" Elizabeth dragged the Funtime Foxy animatronic, powered off, from his stage over to Chris, assuming that Chris was unconscious and couldn't breathe, and she put Chris's spirit into the animatronic, allowing him to temporarily possess it. "Wake up, Chris! Now!" She demanded.

   Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "Chris, you're in a FREAKING animatronic! I came back to help you, so if you don't wake up RIGHT NOW, I'm leaving you here!"

   Since Elizabeth had Chris, Charlie made it a point to run out of there with her precious constantly there friend, Marionette.

   Funtime Foxy, or Chris in this case, activated slowly.

   "Hurry up, the fire's spreading! And it's my fault..." Elizabeth muttered that last part.

   Chris had finally activated. "Y-You came back?" He seemed quite shocked seeing his sister there.

   "Well, y-yeah, of course. You're still my b-brother after all." Elizabeth told him, coughing because of the smoke.

   Chris got up. " We need to get you out of here, Hopefully Charlie got out to..."

   "Well, if we're gonna get out, let's cut the chatter and hurry." Elizabeth said, leading him out of the pizzeria.

~~~

Damm, this was short-