Chapter 5

Leda's POV

I yawned and stretched as I woke up. Layla was still asleep as she laid there looking peaceful. I felt like taking a walk, or doing something random. Maybe take a walk to around town. I looked at the clock and it was 8:30am. Curse me not being able to sleep in.

I poked Layla's sighed a she rolled over.

I poked her again, and she moved away.

I poked her three more times.

I poked her for another, and her head shot up.

"Poke me one more time, and I swear to god I will rip off your finger!" She yelled with her scary morning face on.

I just started laughing, because it was so funny to see. Her morning fac was never a pleasant thing to see. I laughed and got out of bed, and changed my clothes. I didn't feel like having to go do my hair, so I threw my hair up in a bun. I applied some makeup. After I was done, I noticed sleepyhead had gotten changed too.

"Want to go for a walk?" I asked her.

"Fine. Where to?" She asked.

"Um Brads?" I asked.

"No. He won't be awake. How about Jim's?" She asked.

"No, he isn't nice in the morning. How about we just walk until we find someone." I questioned.

"Fineee. Lets get a snowball while we're out!"  So now she's excited.

"K!" I agreed instantly.

We walked out the front door, and started walking in a random direction. We turned down random streets, until we passed this place with a bunch of trees. I felt like I was being watched, but not in a creepy horror film way. I smiled and stopped in the middle of the road, and looked up at the sky. Mornings are so pretty.

"Only you can be so happy in the morning!" She exclaimed.

We burst out laughing and continued on our walk, and I still couldn't get IPod boy out of my mind. It's like he has set up camp in apart of my brain. I wonder if we will ever see eachother again. I hoped we did. I didn't want to seach for him, but I just wanted to find him. I feel like if we randomly ran into eachother, then it would be fate. You know?

I sighed keeping on our way to get snowballs.

------

~Later that week~

"Come on Lays! We gotta crash this party! It's on the list! Please!? I have a good feeling about this!" I was begging Layla to go to the party with me and crash it. It was one of Trevor's famous parties.

"Fine." She sighed in defeat.

"Yay!" I screamed loud enough to wake up all of China.

I went and hopped in the shower, and got out and did my hair and makeup. I put  the black liner around my eyes with white glittery eye-shadow. I straightened my somewhat dirty blonde hair until i was satisfied. I pulled the towel closer to me as I walked out the bathroom.

"Your turn." i told Layla.

She walked into the bathroom, and I heard the shower turn on. I got dressed into a mini dress, but not one that is supertight. It was kind of loose. It was white with grey stripes, and I had on smokey leggings that came down to my knees with silver ballet flats. I smiled into the mirror hoping I didn't look rediculous. I was excited I was going to crash a Trevor party. I gabbed my purse, and put in "Devon's" Ipod, my cell phone, and various things. I heard Layla come out and I turned to her. My jaw dropped. She looked beautiful in a black skirt and loose grey tank top. She blushed and looked away.