Chapter 17

Devon POV

"Yo man! Get your shit outta the van! We need to put the instruments in!" Brad yelled.

"Shut up dude! Just throw it in Noah's house!" I yelled back, carrying a guitar.

"Ew dude!" Noah yelled, as I was walking towards the van.

"What?" I asked getting irritated.

"I'm not moving that!" Brad yelled.

"WHAT!?" I was getting frustrated.

"I'm going to kill you!" Brad yelled, tackling me. He drew back his fist, but Noah grabbed it.

"What the fuck dude?" I asked, now confused.

"You had SEX with her?!" Brad screamed, inches from my face.

"What?" I asked dazed.

"Leda! You asshole! I swear to god if you hurt her I WILL kill you! And she better have said yes!" Brad was fuming.

"Dude it was consentual. I love her man." I was hoping he would get the fuck off me.

"It better have been. Now get that nasty condom out of your car." He still looked pissed off.

"Oh." I could feel myself blushing a little.

I crawled into my truck, carrying a stick. I picked it up with the edge of the stick, and chucked it into one of the neighbors yards. We started laughing, but I could tell Brad was still upset with me. I hope they didn't tell her about this incident. We finished putting in the instruments, and I hopped in the driver's seat. I started the car, and Noah was in the car with me. Brad was trailing behind my car.

"You didn't use her right?" Noah asked a few minutes after silence. I was starting to get irritated that people thought I was capable of using her. She meant alot to me, maybe even everything.

"No. It wasn't just another fuck. She's not like the other girls. So how are you and Layla?" I asked, smirking.

"Good. She's really great." I could tell he was really happy.

"I heard Laurs was in town." Noah spoke up, as we pulled into the club.

My heart sank, and I felt like I was going to vommit. I never wanted to see that whore ever again. I was beyond pissed.

"Okay." I mumbled, as I parked the car.

We set up the instruments, and I was still seething. I can't believe after what she did she would come back. She maybe have been my first love, but she was nothing to me. The other night I had a dream that she came back, and she was beating the shit out of Leda. I never wanted that to happen. Before we knew it the club was becoming packed full of people. I looked out into the crowd, and saw Laurie. She smirked up to me, and raised her glass. She took a sip, her eyes still on me. She started pushing her way through the crowd, and thats when I felt lips attach themselves to my cheek. I smiled, and turned to Leda. I took her hand in mine, and she looked amazing. Her little dress hugged her perfectly.

"Hey babe." I muttered, before kissing her. When I pulled away, I felt a slapping force hit my face. I stumbled back a bit, but kept my balance.

"What the hell Laurie?" I asked, seething. Leda's eyes got big, recognizing the name. That's when I saw Brad walking towards us.

"I see you've moved onto whores." Laurie smirked. I could tell that hurt Leda because she flinched slightly.

"You're the whore. She's more to me, then you could be to anyone. You're disgusting." I said back, squeezing Leda's hand.