Chapter 24

Leda's POV

Two days.

Two days since I broke up with him.

But it felt more like I was the one who was broke up with. My heart was hurting, and I wouldn't let anyone see me. Devon had stopped by yesterday, and left about 3 dozen roses and chocolate. Right now I was feasting on the chocolate, but I wouldn't talk to him. I threw up a few times the past two days too, ever since the carnival. It made me sad to think that I wouldn't have him to be mine. I called Lay and told her I missed her and to come over. She said she couldn't because she had to talk to Noah's parents about the baby.

I turned on the TV and on every channel there was nothing on. I turned on my IPod but soon realized it was Devons. We really needed to stop doing this. I sighed, and ran a hand through my ratty hair. I sighed, and walked to the bathroom. I stepped in and let the water cleanse me of my sadness. When I got out I put effort into doing my hair. I even put on makeup. The next thing I knew I was in my car looking like I was going on a date. Before my mind managed to comprehend where I was going, I was on the highway heading towards me and Devon's spot. 

A while later I pulled up, and I hadn't realized that I got up so late in the day. It was around 8 oclock, and it was getting dark. I noticed the van, but didn't think too much of it. I didn't want to see him yet, so I turned off my car. I let my head fall and rest on the steering wheel. I took a deep breath, still not ready to talk to him. I got out my phone and texted him.

I'm ready to talk-L

Where are you? I will be there as soon as possible.-D

Open your van doors-L

I watched him as he opened his back door, and look around. He spotted my car, and I saw a faint sad smile cross his lips. I got out of my car, and locked it. I walked over to him.

"Hey." He said quietly.

"Hi." I responded.

"So, you want to talk?" He asked, looking slightly afraid.

"Yes." I muttered, and walked past him. I climbed into his van.

"So..." He started off.

"I am sorry I broke up with you." I looked away, not wanting to look in his eyes.

~.~.~.~

Devon's POV

My heart was hammering in my chest. Did she want me back? Would she forgive me? I would do anything to have her back.

"I am sorry for what you saw. I didnt, I mean we didn't have sex. I started crying, and I know it sounds unmanly. But uh I did. And she soothed me. I don't think I could ever have sex with anyone after you. You showed me love." I whispered the last part bring her hand to my face, and kissing her palm.

"I know. Lay called and explained how torn up you looked." She said, still not meeting my eyes.

"Why did you break up with me Leda?" I whispered. I took her chin in my hand, and forced her eyes to look at me.

"My parents split up." She stated, and we sat there in silence.

"Okay..." I said unsure of where this conversation was going.

"I don't want to end up like them." She looked away once again. I pulled her to my chest, wrapping myself around her.

"If I have any say of us, we will never break apart like them. I am IN love with Leda. You mean everything to me. When you broke up with me I felt like I was being torn from my everything." I said, pouring what I felt the past two days.