Chapter 16

Devon's POV

We had now been sitting in this cave for at least an hour. I felt her soft breathing on my chest, and I smiled to myself. I wish this could be every day. I looked out, and it was starting to get dark. I shook her small body, and she looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Let's ok." I mumbled, and she yawned. She stretched, before diving into the water.

I followed suit, and was swiftly under the water, trailing right behind her. I had a nice view of her ass. I smirked to myself, remembering early with her. How she said my name, and gripped onto my shoulder played in my head. My thoughts were broken when I broke the surface of the water. I pulled myself out, and she was standing there dripping.

"Sometime we should come back and go skinny dipping." She said, her eyes twinkling.

That would be fun.

"How about now?" I asked, smirking slightly.

"Hm...no." I pretended to look hurt. I looked at at the ground, but something hit me in the head.

I looked down, and there was her bra. I looked at her, and now she was smirking. She threw her panties, and the next thign I knew she was in the dark water. The dark water had been clear earlier. I noticed the moon was out now, and I quickly dropped my boxers. I swam in the water, and I found her. I pulled her me, her back pressed to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed her shoulder. I felt her shudder, and I smiled. Her hand reached up to the back of my head to trace my hair with her fingers. I pulled her closer, and she managed to turn around in my arms. My body responded, but I didn't want to have sex with her right now. I just wanted to hold her.I lifted her up, and she kissed me. She kissed me like this was the last time we would ever touch. She pulled away, and kissed my nose.

"Hey Dev...." She trailed off.

"Yeah..." I mocked her, jokingly.

"Tag your it." She laughed, and swam away. I laughed, and followed her.

We played tag for a long time, until we were both yawning. We got out soaking wet, and put on our clothes. I could tell she still felt shy under my eyes. Most girls were completely fine being naked infront of me, and didn't care who fucked them. Her hands twitched as she pulled on her clothes, and I could tell I made her nervous. I smiled at her, and grabbed her hand.

I led her back to the house. My uncle had once told me I could come here whenever I needed to get away, and I did. I brought her here because of how much this house meant to me. My uncle said when he dies, I get to have this place all to myself. We trudged through the kitchen, and into the one bedroom in this house.

"Ima take a shower." She whispered, before walking into the bathroom.

I watched her walk in there, and I laid on the bed. Next thing I knew I was dreaming about her.

~.~.~.~

Leda's POV

i stepped out of the shower, and smiled at the memories of today. Usually I was too shy to ever go skinny diping. But something came over me, and I had to do it. There was only one month left until school would start again, and that worried me.  I shook out my hair from my hair towel, and brushed it. I avoided the mirror.  I didn't want bad thoughts to ruin my day. I slipped on a pair of underwear, and one of his band shirts. I opened the door, and saw him sleeping. How cute.

I climbed into the bed next to him, and his fingers automatically grabbed me. He pulled me close, and his face snuggled into my neck. I smiled, and ran my fingers through his hair. He made me feel infinite.