Chapter 1

I peeked down the next hallway noticing no one was there. So I started to sing the song that was stuck in my head, Kidnap My Heart by The Click 5. But underneath my breathe, just to make sure no one heard me sing.

"Hey now don't be shy but you got to keep me in line

Love at first sight never thought it could happen to me

but you made me believe

Kidnap my heart

take me with you

Kidnap my heart

make my dreams come true

Take me away

Cause falling in love ain't very far

Not far from the start

Kidnap my heart"

I walked toward my locker dancing a little, but trying to hide it. I looked in my locker, displeased that there was so much. I decided it would be 2 loads possibly if I packed the boxes tight. I lifted my first load, and started to head toward to exit. I saw my best friend, Layla, standing there with a smug look. I held out my hand, and looked offended.

"I don't want to hear it. I know I should have done this last week. Take this to my car please?" I asked, pouting.

"FIne, but you owe me!" She exclaimed as she took my box of junk.

I turned on my heel, and walked toward my locker. I put the key in the lock and opened it, and I dropped both lock and key into the empty box. I emptied out the rest of my locker humming Kidnap My Heart. I picked up the last of the stuff, and put my ipod ontop so I wouldn't lose it.  I tripped,and ran into something, or rather someone. I dropped all my stuff, as did the tall figure. I quickly grabbed my things and put them in the box.

"Sorry man!" I exclaimed, noticing the guy was kind of cute with dark brown shaggy hair and brown eyes. He also had a Good With Grenades t-shirt that I have been dying to get.

"It's k. Have a good summer." He replied as he walked away. I mentally smacked myself for tripping.

"You too!" I called out after him.

I head to the exit and dropped all my stuff in the backseat of my tiny white car. Layla looked up from the passenger seat and smiled. This was going to be a good summer. I can't believe we are going to be seniors come fall. This thought blew my mind to pieces.

"Ready?" I asked, taking a deep breathe.

"Of course!" She squealed.

"What CD?" She asked.

"Summer Sounds 2, please?" I asked waiting for her to pull out the mixed CD from my glove box. She put into the CD player, and my tiny car was filled with sound.

"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, so tell me what you want, what you really really want. I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, so tell me what you want, what you really really want. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha." We screamed along with the Spice Girls.

We started to crack up that we were even listening to this, when usually we listen to alternative rock or techno or rock or anything not this. I pulled out of the school parking lot, a bit sad that my junior year was over, and excited that summer was here. I remembered that I owed Layla for her carrying the box.

"Fries?" I asked. I already knew the answer was yes.

"Yes!" She exclaimed as her face lit up. She had an obsession with fries.