Chapter 5: The Welcoming Ceremony

Clemintine's pov:

After the awkwardness passed by katarah, Nylah, and I entered the school with other people.

"Welcome!" A voice boomed once we were all in. We all looked around to find the source of the voice.

A tall man with a black long coat, that also had hood, covered his face and body.

I'm guessing he is the headmaster. "Please enjoy your dragon and our school. We hope you listen to the following rules.

1. You have to wear the uniform on school property. ONLY

2. You may NOT give our location to other schools.

3. You cannot go into the woods without 2 other students.

4. Do not pick fights with students from my school or other schools.

5. Listen to the signs around the area.

6. You may have parties." Every boy cheered at that rule. Gosh, men are so irritating.

7. You cannot be out of the school premises after 12 am.

That's a heck of a lot of rules...and then he starts talking again.

"If these rules are broken, there are consequences and punishments. They will be chosen by me and if anyone suspects anything, please feel free to tell our teachers."

"You will not see me very often, so don't try looking for me." And after he said that he walked away and disappeared. He's very mysterious...

Katarah's pov:

After the rules, I began to think about my life here. I really hope I get accepted and not executed cause that would suck!

Sigh, I hope we make it out of here ALIVE. Then one of the teachers came onto the stage. "You all must be tired. Please exit the auditorium to the field," she said and pointed at a big door.

"So we can assign you to your class schedules and dorms. You must wake up and be here before 9 am to take a test and meet your dragon."

After she was done she gave us a nice smile.

She's really pretty to be a teacher. She had light pink hair and cyan eyes.Her hair was in a high ponytail with a big white bow. I hope I have her as a teacher.

Everyone piled together and pushed each other and went out the door. A big guy gave me a push and glare as he walked by me.

I trip and fall. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact. But I didn't feel the cold, hard ground.

I open one of my eyes to see an arm around my waist. I look up slowly to see Taytum look at me worried. "Are you alright?"

Breathless, I couldn't speak a word so I nodded. He smiled softly and pulled me up. "Now lets go before you trip again." He laughed and grabbed my hand.

He pulled me to the exit. I looked down and blushed. Hoping my hair hid my red cheeks.

Nylah's pov:

I can't find Clemintine or Katarah... After the teacher was done everyone walked to the door.

It was like a tsunami just randomly came. I was buried under the wave of people and I almost died. A bunch of people shoved me and I gave them a glare.

The same guy that tried to trip me early attempted to trip me again.

Like I said, attempted.

With my awesome ninja moves I punched his stomachs and face. Jerk. I swear I'm going to see this guy with a bunch of bruises by the end of this week.

I crawled outside almost suffocating. I sighed in relief once I was out. I dusted my self off and walked to join the crowd. "Please get in abc order by your last name." Someone announced.

I walked to a spot to where my last name would be. I poked a guy. "Last name?" He said his last name and I went in front of him.

~le time skip~

I got my schedule, map, and dorm keys. I luckily got a room with Clemintine and Katarah. YAY!!! I met up with them and smiled.

"What dorm did you get?" I saw the paper and their names were with mine. Coincidentally... Weird. "I got the same with you guys!" Their sad eyes became cheerful.

I guess they thought I wasn't going to be with them. We linked arms and skipped to our dorm.

A/n: My best friend encouraged me to write another chapter so, HERE YOU GO! Byeeeeeeee

Dragon Academy ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara