Chapter 30: 3 Days (Part 1)

"THEY'RE COMING!" The guard said.

Katarah frantically looked for her beloved friends. She twisted and turned. But they were nowhere to be found.

"Guys? GUYS?!"

3 days before

Nylah's pov:

"The scent was familiar-"

"Can you stop stalling and just say who it is?!" Aiden rudely said.

I glared at him and cleared my throat. "Before I was RUDELY interrupted..." I said and glared at him a bit more.

"It was Sophia. She had a smirk. Like she cheated at a game and won." I continued.

I sighed. "We gotta go. We gotta train the noobs." I told Taytum. He nodded and dismissed us.

Later

"Today, is your first class of training. Here we have 3 teachers who will teach you different things, myself included." Taytum announced.

"Aren't you guys students?" A guy blurted out. The guy beside him jabbed him in he stomach with his elbow.

"You have to be here by 6:30am or else you'll be running laps till you're dead." He continued and I spaced out.

"Nylah's class will be hand to hand combat." He finished. He divided all students equally and split them apart.

3rd person pov:

"Hai, I'm Nylah. I'll be your teacher for long range attacks." Nylah said cheerfully.

"Sup', I'm Aiden, I'll be your teacher for short range attacks. Let's go to the field." Aiden announced.

"Hello! I'm Katarah, call me Kat. I'll be teaching you sneak attacks. Our training begins in the forest." Katarah chirped.

"I'm Taytum, today you'll be learning hand to hand combat." Taytum introduced.

Nylah grabbed all the MP9 pistols and handed one to each student. "We'll get bigger guns but first you gotta know the basics." She said.

The students nodded. Nylah explained how to work, hold, and shoot with the pistol. "Mkay, now we practice shooting. Aim at the location I give." She said.

"Head!" She yelled. Everyone started shooting the head and they all surprisingly got a hit.

"Leg!" She yelled after everyone stopped. The leg was harder but some managed.

"Kick. Punch. Kick. Punch." Taytum chanted as the students listened to his directions.

All were boys and Taytum was relieved that he could yell at these people and not have to deal with a crying high schooler.

"Keep going! I didn't tell you to stop! You keep going!!" He yelled. The guys kept going even if they were exhausted.

They were pumped by all the determination they all had. They wanted to save this school. It's either die as a hero or die a meaningless life.

"Silence is the best way. In order to be silent while running is to be swift."

"Taylor Swift?" A girl asked excitedly. Katarah giggled. "No, but to be fast and cautious at all times."

"Everyone... climb a tree, be careful though. Wouldn't want to deal with an injury!" Katarah cheerfully said.

"Why are you so cheerful?" A voice said behind her. She whirled around and stepped back.

"Taytum? What are you doing here? Where are your students?" She said looking over his shoulder.

"Class is over for me." He simply said. Katarah sighed. "I still have my class. Please don't disturb me while I teach." She said and started to leave.

"You didn't answer my question." Taytum said. She sighed.

"So they could listen. I wouldn't want to be the mean teacher like Mr. (Insert your meanest teacher), you know?" She started to leave again.

Looking over her shoulder she still saw him stand there. She sighed again and ran back to give Taytum a kiss on the cheek.

He wrapped his arms around her waist. He smiled and let her go. He walked back to his class. Holding his cheek.

The one she kissed.

Aiden's pov:

I glanced at Nylah. 'Is she still mad?' I thought. "Well no der. You kissed her best friend!" Naruka yelled.

'I know. It was a mistake.' I defended myself. "Pshh, as if dragging Clem with you and kissing her was a mistake. Even when you knew Nylah was around the corner." Naruka snapped.

'I didn't know!' I snapped back. "I told you it was wrong to kiss Clem and that Nylah was coming." He explained.

I blocked him out and continued with the training. "Hey, here's my number." A girl said and winked at me.

I pushed her away and stomped towards the class. "Class is done for today." I announced.

Everyone cheered and ran to their next lunch. I sighed and sat down on a log.

I held my head with my hands and looked at the ground, thinking about what I had done.

Day 1: Done

IMPORTANT!!
A/n: Hii!!! I have some good news and bad news.

Good/bad news:
This book is coming to the end!😭 Just a few more chapters!

Bad news:
My internet is very wonky and I do need to edit A LOT of things but I get distracted.

Some chapters may get deleted by the server and the chapters will be slow.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next one. Byeeeeeeeeee!!!!