Chapter 15: Grocery Shopping And Starbucks

Katarah's pov:

"Bleh!" Was all I could say. "Do you need anything? We're going to the grocery store." Clem asked.

I buried my face into my soft and fluffy purple pillow. "Can you get me some food? Mostly cookies!"

I said which came out as, "Fan you fet meh fome food? Mofley lookiehs!" Nylah understood and Clem stood there confused.

Nyl explained and they both nodded. "Alright we'll see you in a few hours!" And they left.

In case you didn't know, I'm sick.

I'm laying in bed with my soft orca pajamas and my orca stuff animal. I love orcas.

I have a fever and a headache and to make things better, worse, a stomach flu as well.

Today was a Saturday too! I wanted to go to the beach. Luckily, my friends understood and decided to go to the beach next week.

I'm so happy to have friends who understands me so much. *wipes a fake tear away*

"I need a fish tank, so I can stare at it and be creepy." I said to myself.

Gosh, the medicine is getting to me. I stayed in bed the whole day miserably.

Clemetine's pov:

We drove to the grocery store which was a little too far away to walk so we took a car.

How? Aiden gave us an extra car. He's so rich! He has like, a million cars! Just kidding, he only has two cars.

He gave us a spare one from his house. Nyl and I got our drivers license a year ago. Katarah is getting hers next year.

I looked at the grocery list while Nyl was driving. I have to tell you, that this list was probably the biggest one I've ever seen.

It was mostly on sweets and cookies! "What the heck?!" I yelled. "What?" Nyl said, not taking her eyes off the rode.

"What's with this list?!" "What! I need sweets and Kat needs her cookies!" She said.

I sighed. "Who has the money for all of this anyways?" She grinned and took out her purse.

She threw it at me and looked for a parking spot. I opened it and took her wallet out to see a bunch of money and a few credit cards.

My eyes widened. These people are so rich! "Your paying?" "Well no der!" She said and parked.

A old woman started to yell at her and my head snapped at her direction.

Nylah's pov:

I took a turn while Clem was looking at my wallet. I saw a car that was coming out and I saw a car behind it before the other car could move I took the spot.

The old lady in the car started yelling at me. "What are you doing! I was waiting for that dang thing to move!" She yelled.

"First come, first serve." I said and smirked while exiting the car. Now, I have a lot of respect for elders but this lady was cursing at me like no tomorrow.

"You just rounded the corner and took it away from me!" She screeched.

I sighed. "Look here lady, I got the spot and there is no way I'm going to move it. Now, why don't you find another spot! This is a parking lot for globs sake! There are a million of parking spaces to choose from!" I yelled.

She huffed and got into her car and drove away. We both stayed silent as we entered the building. That was until I saw a mini Starbucks.

I squealed and grabbed Clem's hand and rushed to get in line. There were a few people in front of me and it reminded me of Gru from Despicable Me.

Sigh, If only I had a freeze ray. "Then the world will be chaos." Clem said. "Did I say that out loud?" "Yep!" "Oh, whoops."

I shrugged my shoulders and ordered what I wanted. Clem ordered as well and I paid the cashier who looked bored.

Katarah's pov:

Cookies.

Taytum's pov:

"Bye!" I said as I ended the call. I sighed. Speaking with my mom every week was getting a little annoying.

She keeps on asking about my love life. I hesitate every time. I sigh. I go to Ryan's room and knock. A muffled come in could be heard from inside.

I poked my head inside. "Wanna play video games?" "Heck yea!" He said bolting downstairs to the living room. "Get food!" I yelled.

I then walked to Aiden's room. Before I could knock the door quickly opened and something bolted downstairs.

"I call 2nd player!" It yelled before turning the hallway corner. I stood there fist in the air as if I was about to knock.

I blink a few times and ran downstairs after him. "Not fair!!!" I said like a whiny kid.

A/n: Ello!! This was just something I came up with. I'm sick. 😞 I feel miserable and I feel like poop. Anywho, I'll see you in the next chapter. Byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!