Chapter 25: Traitor

Katarah's pov:

I sat in class, not listening to the teacher. Suddenly, a loud boom was heard outside.

It sounded close...too close.

I ran to the windows and put my hands on the windows.

I gasped as I saw Nylah limp out. I ran downstairs and saw Nylah.She reached out to me and I grabbed her hand.

She almost fell, and I caught her. I sighed in relief and cried. "Where were you! I've been worried sick!" I said, sounding like a mother.

"Hehe, you sound like a mother scolding her child." She said then coughed. I patted her back and Ryan appeared in front of me.

"Ka-kat! We're being under attack! It's another school, they're here to destroy us...the school!" He said frantically. I nodded and held my orca safe necklace.

"Taytum? You there? We're being under attack! I repeat we are being under attack! Get your butt over here and stop sulking!" I yelled.

I held Nylah closer. I hugged her and she weakly hugged me back. "God, I was so scared Nylah!" I said, crying. "I'm here too!" Ryan said and I ignored him.

"I-I'm sorry." She whispered. A figure appeared within the flames of the bomb. A man came out and gave us a big toothy grin.

"Well done! You've done your job!" He said and with a flick of his wrist Nylah and Ryan became limp. I saw a little shot mark inside her neck as she fell to the ground.

I gasped and looked at the man angrily. "What have you done!" I hissed. "Magic." He shrugged and gave me a smirk.

I glared at him and spawned my dragon. She gave a loud roar and narrowed her eyes at him. He stood there, not surprised.

"You think I don't know you? I know you very well...Katarah Walker. You are one of the "6 great warriors." Pathetic." He said putting quotations around 6 great warriors. I got in a defensive stance as I saw soldiers rush behind me.

I wasn't trained enough. I panicked on the inside. 'I don't know how to do this!' I thought. I breathed in and lifted my palm up, like water benders do.

Surprisingly, water came up from the grass and I shot my hand towards him, the water following my movements.

Later, Clemintine came beside me and lifted a rock, following the movements of my palm. Together we soaked the man and we kept shooting. I did a powerful shot and he flew back.

He crashed into a tree and with a snap of his fingers, things rose from the ground. Dogs arrived and people jumped down on trees. We were outnumbered.

"Get the water bender! If she's dead...all of them die!" He shouted. 'Be careful. Just give me a command. I already know it.' Crystal said. I nodded and shouted, "ATTACK!"

People charged at each other. "Get the guy! He's getting away!" I told Crystal. She nodded and flew in front of him. I ran over to Nylah.

I took a deep breath and put water over Nylah, healing her wounds. (Kinda like Katara from Avatar) she groaned and sat up slowly.

Her eyes widened at the sight around her. "This wasn't suppose to happen." She whispered.

I shook her. "What do you mean, "This was not suppose to happen?!" She didn't pay attention to me.

She looked straight as if she was staring at something. I followed where she was looking. There, not too far from us was...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Taytum Marsk.