Chapter 19: The Fish Memory

A/n: This is happening on the day Kat and Nylah went to the bakery and the next day as well.

Aiden's pov:

I sighed and leaned back in my chair. There's test on a Monday and it's only the 3rd week of school. I stared at the papers sitting on the oak wood desk.

My hair got on my face and I blew it away. I know...I'm stalling. But I've been doing this for about 4 hours. Deciding to take a break, I went downstairs.

Searching for food in the cabinets, I sighed angryly knowing Taytum ate everything. "Aiden~" I froze and turned around slowly.

There stood Taytum, who just woke up from his nap. He acts like he's drunk when he wakes up. I don't even know anymore.

"What are you looking for, friennnddddd!!" He said. "Uhhh, food?" I said with a poker face.

He stared at me and slowly walked to me. I backed away and hit the counter.

This guy is CRAZY!!! 'Someone help me!!' I said in my head.

Taytum's hand rose and since he was a little taller than me it was high. His hand shot down. I close my eyes. Like I said earlier.

THIS GUY IS CRAZY!!

I felt his hand rest on my head. He petted my hair. "Fluffeh~" he said before he passed out on the floor.

After a few minutes I straighten myself up and gave Taytum an extra pillow and blanket.

"Uhhh, I'm gonna run to the store and get food." I said to Ryan who showed up in the couch eating our last waffle.

"Mkay bye!" He said after gulping a bite. I grabbed my keys and went inside my car.

~le time skip~

I walked inside the grocery store with a list of things we needed. I grabbed a cart.

"Alright, so I need...eggs, waffles, pancake mix, milk, fruit, 2 bags of potato chips, cake, candy, vegetables, salads, and more stuff." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

Getting everything I looked at my cart. Though it had a lot, it wasn't like those carts who are piled and stuff. Mine was neat and still had a lot of space.

I got a few glances and whispers from girls. "He's so cute!" "You think he's taken?" "Of course! I mean, he's a keeper." Or something similar to those.

I grabbed the rest of the things and paid for everything. "167.96 please." I paid it with a 200 dollar bill.

(Do those even exist?)

I got my change and went inside my car after putting everything in the trunk.

While driving through the town, I saw Kat and Nylah coming out of the bakery. Staring at Nylah, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

The light turned green and I snapped from my thoughts. I drove home, thinking about the brown eyed girl.

Katarah's pov:

"WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH?!!!" I screamed excitedly at Clem. "Yes, we are. Now, go get ready!"

Clem was like the motherly person in this house. Nylah is...nope, never mind. She's the child of this house.

Me? I'm probably the maturest. Nylah always tries to prove she's mature too.

But, FAILS. I ran up to my room and put my two piece bathing suit. It was a cool light green.

I also grabbed a white shirt that was a little see through if you wear something colored under it. I grabbed my sun screen and phone.

Throwing all of it in the bag, I got a beach towel and ran out my bedroom. "CHOP CHOP PEOPLE! WE GOT FISH TO SEE AND SWIM WITH!" I yelled.

"Fish?!" Nylah said poking her head out of her bedroom door. I glared at her remembering something that happened last week.

(2nd week of school)

I walked downstairs after studying. I yawned and glances at the clock. It was late afternoon and Nylah was cooking us something.

I decided to check up on her. When I entered the kitchen I froze at the doorway. There, laid a dead fish...on the counter.

I screamed in terror and tripped. I got up and stared at the fish. "Rest in peace..." I whispered.

Nylah came in and stared at me then the fish. "Oh, I'm not cooking that. That's what my parents sent me. They're fish lovers." She simply said. I gave her a poker face and walked out the room like a robot.

"I didn't mean for that to happen!!" Nylah said then started to laugh uncontrollably. "The, the look on your face!!" She laughed in between words and started to laugh again.

I shook my head and smiled. After a few hours, just kidding. After a few minutes of convincing Clem to come out of her bedroom we invited the boys. Clem is kind of shy around people.

We told the boys we'll meet them there. Nylah drove us to the beach I've longed to see ever since we got here.

A/n: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ok! I'm sorry! I'm sorry AubreeBell for making you remember that time. Hope you don't hate me friend!

Kat's bathing suit is the pic.

Anywho, hope you enjoyed this! I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeee!!!!