Chapter 24: Monster

Ryan's pov:

My senses woke up before my body did. "Tell us where it is." A threatening voice said.

It was unknown to me. Groaning the first thing I saw was Nylah's worried eyes. I gave her a small smile. Telling her I'm okay.

Her eyes relaxed but she was still tense. It was dark, students were tied by chains. "ARG! Why won't anyone tell us!" A man, I'm guessing the leader, said.

"Because we know better than to tell you!" Nylah spat. A man behind her tightened the chains around her wrists and ankles.

She ignored it, she started growling. The leader laughed. A girl behind me pulled on my chains. I screamed out in pain. How can she handle this?

Info: Each warrior resembles an animal. You'll find out who is who.

Nylah's pov:

The chains tightened and I gritted my teeth from screaming. A growl erupted from my throat.

'W-what is this? Where did this sudden power come from?' A girl punched Ryan in the stomach.

My growling became louder and I heard Artemis' voice. 'How DARE they! How could they hurt MY friend! I cannot allow this! I'm taking over!' Soon I felt myself drifting away. "A-Artemis...stap It. It hur-"

3rd person pov: (so much pov changing...)

The girl's eyes closed, then opened. It was a nice violet. But it didn't last long, it soon turned into a dark black.

The growls got louder.

Students gasped and shook in fear as they watched one of their great warriors lose control. The man and his minions stood there, thinking that she couldn't do anything.

Nylah broke out of the chains. She stomped over to the man. "You! This is the last day you'll ever see light!"

She yelled and kicked the leader, who's name was Jake. All Nylah could see was...red. Everywhere.

After taking down quite a bunch of them, She slowly got her control back. She gasped as she saw the sight around her. Red...no...BLOOD was everywhere.

Nylah's pov:

I screamed. I-i didn't want this! I don't like blood. I looked around at everyone. They all had scared looks and were shaking in fear.

A boy pointed at me. "M-monster! You're not one of the great warriors. You-you are a MONSTER!!" He screamed.

My eyes widened and I looked down at my blood red hands. "W-what have I become?" I whispered.

Clemintine's pov:

It's been hours...no...DAYS. Since I last saw them. Nylah....Ryan.... What happened between Aiden and I didn't happen.

I'm just going crazy. He just comforted me. Not...flirted. I hope. Nylah would be angry....what happened to this world?

I got up from my thinking place, my bed, and walked over to the closet. A dance will be held in 2 weeks. If Nylah and Ryan aren't back....I'm not going.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my red hair. I grabbed a t-shirt and some shorts.

I walked over to my laptop and played some music. I'm going to clean my room, just to take my mind off of things.

Katarah's pov:

What was he going to say? I really need to know. Who was behind me?

"I was wondering if-" he looked behind me. He then froze. "Who's there?" I asked while turning around. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back into the cafeteria.

Not giving me the chance to see the person behind me. He then rushed out and disappeared.

I ran out to see no one in the hallway. Then the bell rang and students piled out of the cafe and rushed to their classes. I stood there, looking for Taytum.

I sighed. My doorbell rang and I walked downstairs slowly. I opened the door and gasped. Taytum stood there, flowers in hand.

He looked at my wrist, where the charm bracelet he gave me, sat. He smiled and looked at me. "W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered, blushing.

"I've been interrupted multiple times but I've finally got the guts to ask you. No more interruptions. No more stalling. I'm going to tell you, right here, right now."

"Katarah Walker, will you be my girlfriend and let me be your date to the ball?" He said with a hopeful look. I stood there, stunned. I didn't have the words.

"I'd love to..."

"But I too many things on my mind right now. I'll get back to you on that." I finally said.

Grimacing as I saw the hopeful look disappear and a blank look replaced it. "Oh..." He said. "Well...I'm sorry for bothering you at this hour." And he left.

I saw him throw the flowers away and slam his car door angrily. I closed the door and slid down on it. I wrap my arms around my legs and put my head in my lap. 'I had a chance there and I denied it...'

A:n: I'm so evil for this chapter. Thanks to my little sister who picked the Taytum part. I had another in mind and she picked this one.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeee!!!!