Chapter 26: Finally Together

3rd person's pov:

"It seems as as if they already knew our plan. They attacked from the west wing, where WE have all our classes."

"They are all planning to get rid of Katarah. As they said, "If we kill the water elemental, all of them die."

"So our number one priority is Katarah." Taytum said as the 4 other warriors turn to look at Katarah.

Katarah blushed with all the attention on her. "So, we need to do everything we can to keep this school AND Katarah safe at the same time." Taytum continued.

He pointed to the east wing. "They are probably going to come from this side and that one," he said pointing to the south wing.

"I'll request the headmaster to train some students and have guards patrol the borders. We really need to know their plan!" He said slamming his fist on the table.

"I can go." Nylah said. Everyone looked at her questionably. "I found out I have wolf instincts. I can sniff them out and eavesdrop on their plan." She said.

Taytum thought about it. "I'll be safe, I somehow got sharp teeth!" She said giving him a smile, showing two sharp teeth.

Taytum sighed and nodded. "I'll trust you with this mission. You'll be departing tomorrow night. It gives you time to train." He said, while running his fingers through his slick black hair.

Nylah nodded and smiled. "We need to start training sessions... I need a few people to be coaches." Taytum looked around and eyed the people who will train them.

"Katarah, Nylah, and Aiden will train them. You may pick what you want to teach. I'll help too." He said, finally making his decision.

They nodded and the school bell rang. "You're dismissed." Taytum said, he started to pick up the map and the plans.

Everyone left, except Katarah.

Katarah's pov:

I stayed behind. I wanted to talk to him, he seemed to be...depressed for the last couple of days.

The sneak attack was 4 days ago. He's been like a commander ever since this whole thing started. He'll guide us to victory...I trust him.

His back was towards me. "T-Taytum..." I whispered. He turned around and looked at me with a blank face.

"Yes." He said. I'm too sensitive. He should know, but he didn't do anything. He waited for me to speak.

"Nevermi-No. I'm not going to run away this time. I'm going to say my answer. It will be a proper answer, it hurts me to see you like this. I've been thinking about it and...well...I..." I started to stutter.

'Might as well tell him now.' I thought.

"I...ILOVEYOUTOOANDIMREALLYSORRYFORREJECTINGYOU!" I said everything quickly.

His blank face turned into a smile and I relaxed. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he put his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes, enjoying his company.

Suddenly, a pair of lips captured mine.

It was Taytum's.

Nylah's pov:

I smiled as they started to kiss. I tip-toed away, quietly. 'Finally, it took them forever." Artemis said.

I nodded and my smile got wider. I turned the corner and I saw Clementine...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Kissing Aiden.

Clementine's pov:

I was walking until someone grabbed my hand. I saw familiar black hair and instantly knew it was Aiden.

"What are y-" I was cut off. He locked his lips on mine. I tried to pull away, but I was too weak.

I soon gave up and did nothing. 'This isn't right.' Frostwing yelled. I blocked her off. I wanted to do my own decisions now.

I'm tired of being controlled. Out of anger, I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss back. It was a sloppy kiss.

Filled with anger, irritation, and not love. I heard a gasp and I broke the kiss. My anger turned into surprise.

There stood, was Nylah. Who looked at us with confusion, heartbreak, betrayal, and surprise.

Her eyes started to tear up and she ran to us. She slapped me.

"Why! You knew I liked him and yet you do this! I've never felt this way before and you ruin it!" She yelled.

She wiped a tear away and ran. I could hear her wails and sniffing through the hallways as I stood there, shocked.

"What have I done." I whispered.

A/n: Heartbreak and betrayal. So many things happened in this chapter. Hope you enjoyed! I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeee!!!!