Chapter 33: Gotcha

Enemies surrounded the school. Katarah tried her best but only having her protect the school was extremely hard.

She grunted as she felt her energy drain. She spawned her dragon and suddenly felt weak.

She collapsed on her knees. With the energy she had left she told Crystal her orders.

"Protect this school! Don't let anyone pass through!"

Crystal nodded and roared a mighty roar. Monsters came from every part of the woods.

Unfortunately, while Katarah was not looking, a werewolf ran towards her.

Katarah's pov:

Hearing a loud growl I snap my head up. A large werewolf was charging at me.

I couldn't move, I was frozen in fear. As the werewolf jumped into the air to pounce on me, familiar red hair appeared. It disappeared along with the wolf.

I blinked a few times, processing what had happened. "What?" I whispered.

A pair of crazy eyes flashed through my eyes and I jumped back. "What?" I said, again.

I was confused. I didn't know what was happening. Then a crack of lighting appeared.

When it disappeared, Taytum stood in it's place. Anger and determination in his eyes.

I didn't know what to say. He walked towards me and outstretched his hand.

I just looked at him with wide eyes. He smiled and grabbed my hand gently.

"GO!" He yelled. Soon my other friends appeared and went straight to action.

I stood there, dumbfounded. "Where were you!!" I yelled at Taytum.

I finally processed everything and I was mad at him for leaving me.

He slashed through an ogre and spoke without looking at me. "It was all apart of the plan. I have to explain it to you later. We're in the middle of battle."

I sighed and a bunch of energy came back to me. I smiled and looked at a monster.

"Fine."

3rd person:

Meanwhile, Ryan was struggling against a slime. His arm got stuck onto it and he squealed.

"EWWEEEWWWW!!" He screamed like a girl. Clementine came in and used the roots on the ground push it far away.

It splattered on around and disappeared into the earth. Clem panted and helped Ryan take it off.

They stared at each other for awhile. Before Clementine spoke.

"You sounded like a girl."

Ryan pouted and poked her. "You act like a man." Clem shrugged it off and went away to fight some more.

Ryan smiled and shook his head. "Focus on the plan." He muttered.

Aiden stabbed a ghoul. He panted heavily and looked around him. Bodies covered the ground and he stared at it.

After that, he walked away like nothing happened. Something-No. Someone was on his mind.

He couldn't forget her. He fought using his anger as energy.

He slashed trough each and every monster. Getting angrier and angrier by the second.

Nylah skimmed through the bodies of people and monsters finding the person she saw in her dreams.

A flash of sadistic eyes went though my head. "She's here." Nylah whispered.

"Looking for me?" A voice echoed in her head. "Where are you." Nylah hissed.

"Come and find me." Nylah growled in frustration. "WHERE...ARE...YOU..." She yelled.

Silence was heard then a cackle. Nylah jumped down from the roof of the Academy and searched for crazy eyes.

Clementine's pov:

"Why hello there." A voice said behind me. I spun around quickly.

No one was there.

I looked around in confusion and spun around frantically. The mysterious voice mocked me and I was getting irritated.

I sighed and shook it off. I turned around to be face to face with crazy red eyes.

"Gotcha..."

A/n: Confusion and maniacs. Phew! I'm almost done with this book!! Yaayyy!

Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeeee!!!!