Chapter 32

They can't be real.

Of course they can't be real.

Wizards are just those characters in a fictional book. They are not true. They are made purely by the mind.

But they've seen it.

The floating glass balls, Erza breaking it, and 'it' getting back to its original state, as if not broken before. The sight almost gave Nile, Darius and Pixis a heart attack, and the only ones unbaffled are Erwin, Annie, Ymir and Marco. Levi tried to not be shocked too, but he can't help it. He almost spat out his tea.

Hanji cackled loudly while touching the glass balls with extreme care.

"Curious... I'm so curious! How? How?! They just went back on their own! AHAHAHA!" She turned towards Ultear and held her hand, much to the latter's surprise.

"You are now my goddess!" Ultear sweated, a bit awkward, and Erza just threw her sympathetic glances.

Good luck on that madwoman, Ultear.

"This... this? What? Wait, wizard? You—you mean—"

Erza smiled and started her oh so very long explanation.

"Thousands of years ago, the whole continent of 'Earthland' was separated from the other continents because of the pleads of its people to the Dragon Gods. Wizards from thousand years ago were criticised because of their power, was driven out, and some was even killed. To protect them, the Dragon Gods gathered each and every one of the wizards, not leaving anyone behind, including their family, forcefully ripped and isolated the place where they've been placed, and created a wall separating the two, making you people not able to see the Earthland, and only see the ocean.

"The only ones who can cross that wall is someone like me, a wizard, and the one who held the power of the Progenitor Titan—which is you, Eren. And well, you are also the reason why I am here."

Eren and the others have not yet fully digested the information, when Ultear said,  "That's not true! The only ones who can pass the wall is those who have the blood of dragons like you, Erza, and the ones able to escape a dimension, like me. The wall is picky with wizards, you know."

"Stop spouting—"

"It's not nonsense!"

The two bickered back and forth, causing the ones listening to get their minds off topic. Thankfully, Marco managed to stop the two.

"Erza, Ultear, I'm afraid... they cannot understand the explanation at all..." he trailed off, only getting a scoff from the scarlet haired lady.

"It's fine if they don't understand the situation. At least, they already knew that there is practically a continent somewhere out there." Ultear just shrugged her shoulders and promptly sat back down.

Knowing that they've been too far off the topic, Erwin spoke, "Now, you've seen and witnessed where we will get our allies. I hope you do reconsider my suggestion of striking at Marley first. Let's have another meeting in five days. That's all—"

"Wait, Erwin. Last question."

"I believe I am not the right person to answer that query." Because of that statement, Nile turned to Erza and said with hesitance, "I know that... ehm... wizards have some kind of special abilities, but, how can that even be equal enough to the power of the titans?"

Erza raised an eyebrow. "Haven't I said a while ago?"

"Huh?"

"If Marley have titans, in Alakitasia, we have... dragons."