Chapter 11

Erza peacefully looked down on the titans trying to get past the gate, waiting for the three to stop conversing with Commander Pixis.

"I see. So you believe that basement holds all the answers you seek?" Pixis asked.

"Yes. And... Erza-san also... knows something about it...." Erza turned with the mention of her name.

"Will you believe me Sir?"

"Since even you yourself can't say for sure, let's just say I'll just keep it in mind for now." Pixis glance and smiled at them, but he also took a glimpse of the scarlet woman, who looks like she wants to let herself fall to the titans.

Just a glance of this woman and someone can already tell that she's not ordinary.

"However, you can prove your true intentions by your actions right now. I'll guarantee your safety myself."

The three breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Cadet Arlert, was it?"

Their conversation seemed far away for Erza. She was bothered if she should tell Eren that he needs a purpose before being a titan. Well, for starters, maybe she should. Eren is that dumb, and sometimes, her speaking in a vague manner is something that Eren avoids the most.

But what if Eren became a little smart and did his job right?

Well... that does not really impact something right?

She did think that maybe it would be better because Eren would not be a threat then.

And what would happen during the battle again?

Oh right.

Marco.

Should she go and save Marco?

Marco might resent her to the core if she did not.

And she knows that saving a person means she should be the one to do it in their stead.

Should she injure herself to teach Jean a lesson then?

No way. Jean might even rejoice if she die.

Marco is... just....

Maybe she'll talk to him later?

So she'll have no regrets.

"I'll do it. I will do it. I'm not certain if I can close the gap, but I'll still do it."

She then heard Eren.

Looks like their talk is finished. Pixis called for strategists and Armin was shocked. He even questioned it, but Eren answered him. Eren became a little smart, especially after the last line he said.

The titans aren't just the enemy.

~~~

After some series of announcing the problem, the solution, and talking about the strategy, which made Erza bored because she was totally ignored (even though Mikasa, Eren and Armin wanted to talk to her), she found herself being in a middle of discussion. She thought she wouldn't be in trouble, since what was written on the book happened without a problem. From Commander Pixis's shout to his explanation, from the soldiers' rebellion and Commander's speech to make them come back until the end.

Why should there be a twist to the story?! Maybe... changing the future has consequences after all...

"Holding Scarlet a hostage is not that bad at all. She is the weakest among all the trainees that graduated, and Eren Jaeger might even do a better job if she is being held." Rico is the one that suggested it, and Mikasa is more than ready to cut off the head of the female leader.