Finale

~time skips~
Day 5 : yoshida trail
Day 6: fugaku wind cave
Day 7 drive back to tokyo.

On the way
"Ahh it was wonderfull" I sighed and leaned onto taehyungs shoulders.
This time , the arrangements were

Jungkook, Taehyung  and I
Jimin Yoongi and Namjoon
Jhope , kaira and Jin

We were singing and happily laughing our way back to reality.
"Holy shit . Time flies by so fast.
Back to reality is kind of   .. "
"Trusfrating" jungkook said
"You mean frustrating ?" I chuckled .
"Whatever" he chuckled shyly and rubbed his neck while the other on the steering wheel .

Taehyung kept stealing kisses and it flustered me every time

"You guys should stop that, I miss jimin" Jungkook pouted. 
Aww

"Aww , jungkookie, I can kiss you too" taehyung said

"No thanks "

I giggled.

We soon reached our places.
Jungkook dropped tae and I to our place and he drove back to his

"HOOOOMEEEE" i exclaimed. Completely tired of the 7 days road trip,  it was indeed refreshing . Now back to a reality start.

"Yn" taehyung smirked mischievously. 
Wot man👀
"Wanna break into yoongis house?, he wouldn't mind either sjsksk"
"Kim TAEHYUNG did u just mouthed a keyboard smash?" He laughed.
"Mission break into yoongi's, initiated "
"That's only until midnight , let's drink?"
"YAS taebitch "
He made a scowling face that looked adorable . Omgifmfifkfj. I kissed his cheeks and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Let's go then "

We went to a bar and TAEHYUNG purchased 2 bottles of wine. We headed back to our place.

Okay I'm nervous. I havent actually gotten drunk before but who cares.

~One hour later~
"~~~the skyyy is soooo high and the grounddd is sooo longgg,  I stand in between their relationshiiiip~~"

"It makes me feel soooo saaadd"
"Yn..."
"Taehyunngiiieee look at youuu, you are so gorgeous let me kissss you and touch those abssss"

I went and hugged him tightly
"Yn i cant breathe"
"Ohhh am I thaat beautiful that makes you gasp on airrrr"
"Taeeehyungiieee I love youuu "

Taehyung's pov
L OOOOO  L
SHE looks so adorable and funny lmao. What should I do with her. How do I put her back to sleep .
I-
I rubbed the back of my neck confused at watching yn talking to the chair.
"Look at you mr chair...arent you missing your wifey?"
"Hiii teapot ~"
👀
"Okay that's it, come on babyyy"
"Nooooo"
She started throwing tantrums . I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up on my shoulder.
I went to my room and tucked her in bed. She looked at me confused.

"Taetaeee, I can picture you and I togetherrr , and we look so gooood~"
I chuckled . I know baby .
I kissed her forehead and slept next to her .
She slowly drifted to sleep.
Mission yoongis house.
Hmm...maybe she will be sober after 2 hours

I set my alarm at 2 am and slept.

Y/n's POV
riiiiinggg tatdarada
I woke up to the sound of an alarm . I tried to  move but a hand was securely wrapped around me . I looked around to see TAEHYUNG peacefully sleeping . I dont remember sleeping with him or what happened after I got drunk. I slowly freed from his embrace and tried to shut the alarm off .
It said. "Mission break into yoongi hyung's house" I chuckled and looked over at the sleeping face. He looked so handsome. I traced his features with my finger. His eyebrows , nose , cheeks , lips...suddenly his hands grabbed my wrists and he slowly opened his eyes and met my gaze.

Taehyung's pov
I felt someone's hands caressing my face. I grabbed the hand and looked over at YN'S face. She looked really beautiful. My heart skipped a beat when my gaze met hers. Her beautiful eyes staring right into mine .

"Taetae" spoke the angel
I pulled her into my arms and closed my eyes.
My alarm started buzzing again.
I came back to reality. Yn was also up.
I looked at her.
"Lets go?"
She grinned cheekily. "Let's go"

~~timeskip~~
We were at yoongis house. I know he hides a spare key underneath the doormat so it was easy to break in. We broke into his house and found that the hall was empty. So we decided to walk around the house ,just messing around .  I decided to write a fake threat note . By that time YOONGI hyung walked down the stairs, his eyes half closed. We both hid under the staircase. He went to the kitchen , probably to drink water .
Yn was about to burst into giggles.

Few minutes later
Yoongi hyung faced me with a calm expression as if he was not at all surprised
"If you guys want money its in that shelf take it and go"
He was about to walk

"Oh and if you guys want to do something else, please don't disturb me and my sleep"
He yawned and dragged himself up the stairs

My face flushed pink at the sleeptalk
I nuzzled into YNs neck and she just chuckled.
"Guess someone has dirty thoughts "
She teased .
"You know what let's go, before he comes back to reality and whoop our asses "
She spoke and I just nodded, still flustered .

Get drunk, done
Break into someone's house done.
I mentally thought until yn spoke
"Taetae, you are  everything I ever wanted , so you don't have to put your efforts on that bucket list I made 1 year ago. Okay? But I guess almost all the things in the bucketlist is fulfilled. Thankyou so much babyyy" she spoke and pecked my lips.
I kissed her head "anything for you BABYGIRL "

TAEHYUNG'S pov
I am so lucky to have her. What more could I ask for

Y/n's POV 

Coming back to reality was something . To have beloved parents, amazing friend circle , life goals and career and an amazing boyfriend. What more could I ask for

******
Tae

"After all I am the Boy with Luv, is this all real?"

Y/n
"After all, I fell for....
       .....The Ethereal"

A/n: The End 

A/n: The End