Chapter 12

HAKONE IZU^

HAKONE IZU^

~~time skip~~

it was getting dark already. i was damn tired and a little moody. we were walking along this beautiful path. my lower back was hurting .

"ah" i squeezed my eyes shut and sat on a random bench . oh no. please dont tell me its my fucking periods.

"you guys go ahead i'll catch up to you guys in a while, i need some time and space " i said when taehyung approached me, looking a little concerned.

"be careful, and come fast alright?" he said and walked away

all of them were walking further. my stomach clenched and i gritted my teeth in pain.

"hey, we meet again? are you okay? you don't seem fine?" the guy who had bumped into me asked

"uh.. yes im fine thank you, its just...my leg is aching after all the walk, haha" i laughed awkwardly as the pain in my back and stomach shooted.

"here , drink some water" he said as he fiddled inside his backpack and gave me a bottle of water.

should i trust him? its just water. i assured myself and accepted his help. i mean, he looks like a gentleman.

i sipped some water and thanked him.

"so you are friends with namjoon and jungkook?" he asked me and i was confused. how did he know them. i did'nt know what to reply.

"i..uh"..suddenly a shooting pain aroused in my head and i held it tightly , closed my eyes shut unable to bear the pain.

the man suddenly walked away in a hurry. my vision was getting blurry and i could hear a voice. the voice of a man whom i fell in love with. taehyung.

"y/n!" his voice echoed and i felt like the world around me was spinning

"taehyung..." i spoke.

Park HyungSik's pov

This is sickening. i had to spy namjoon the whole day as ordered by my boss- JI SOO

 i had to spy namjoon the whole day as ordered by my boss- JI SOO