chapter 14

Jimin - "hyung where is jungkook?"
I froze

What?!

"What do you mean ?!" I asked , starting to panick

"He was here with me a while ago and then , idk where he went "jimin was about to cry. He kept trying jungkook's phone .

Where is he ?
"Jimin, try tracking him down , I'll hack into the camera and servers in this bar. I need to ask permission though "

Great .

"Got it hyung " he said and he drowned into his phone. 

I dialled my dad's number , just then my phone started buzzing . It was dad

"Dad?"
"Namjoon! I want you to listen to me carefully.  The car number you sent belongs to park Hyung Sik, assistant of Ji Soo, one of the business company that's behind us since the past 2 years.
They have experienced many losses and their company is marked under illegal exports,drugs and scam . Ji Soo is trying to partner with our company for a long time. I want you to be careful. "

Wtff

"Okay dad, send me all the necessary details and mainly , send me some backup, jungkook is missing "

"JEON JUNGKOOK?" my dad screamed .

"Yes dad, I'll speak to you later, bye "
I hung the call.

Okay namjoon . Think.

(A/N: USE YOUR IQ148 BRAIN NAMJOOM COME ON . )

I headed towards the security management room of this bar and I was shocked to see the man in front of me .

Ji soo

Ji soo.

No one's POV. 
Jimin tried tracking down jungkook's phone . And he finally found the signal.
"Got it "

He realized that it was somewhere on a street. Maybe jungkook is taking a walk? But the signal was static. Which could only mean one thing .

As he walked closer to the location , he could realize that it was a lonely road and there was only one street light . He tried calling jungkook's number.

Buzz

He carefully followed the sound and broke into tears. It was jungkook's phone , on the ground.  There was no jungkook
He knewled down on the ground and sobbed
"Ju-ngkook-ah where are you?!!" He cried and clenched his chest unable to bear the pain .
His beloved boyfriend is missing and theres danger. Will he be alright ? He will be, right ?

Back to Namjoon's POV

"Ji soo" I smirked
"Kim Namjoon " he smirked back
"What are you doing in a bar, oh your materials didnt get shipped again?" I smirked and his smirk immediately turned into a frown