Chapter 1

I suddenly open my eyes , breathing heavily it wasn't real. I usually get weird dreams . scary ones , funny ones etc...mostly because I write and gather ideas .I clasped my hands onto my chest to calm my poor heart. I realized I was still in my room...after a while I went to the kitchen to drink some water and my eyes widened to see whats in front of me .

There stood a tall man rummaging through my refrigerator...I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was fit and probably handsome. I slapped myself back to senses . An unknown man in my house, AN UNKNOWN MAN IN MY HOUSE AT 2 IN THE FUCKING MORNING.

"EXCUSE ME?! " I screamed at a higher octave and he flinched .

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE AT THIS TIME ?!" yes I lived alone . my parents stay in India...my motherland. I have come here to Japan to get my higher education.

its a rent house around the corner of the streets . my neighbourhood was beautiful, the pathway covered by pine trees followed by its light pleasant distinctive fragrance , added to a plus point when I rented the house.

I'm Y/N, a computer science student, side career, a singer/songwriter/writer . I basically write stories and publish them . it will earn me a small amount of money. But I basically do this out of interest than money. Even my songs . currently I have a decent amount of subscribers on my youtube channel . 1.1m subscribers. I upload songs, song covers, vlogs, information about my new books and sometimes about my computer science projects . yes I work the hell out because I like to explore and develop my own talents . my youtube channel pays me off a good amount of money . I attend YT workshops, interviews etc. I basically upload my stories on Wattpad and amazon. That's about me ...NOW BACK TO REALITY @_@

I snapped back out of my thoughts and realized that the man turned around with a smile spread across his face. And...my jaw dropped and I stopped breathing. He looked SO FUCKING HANDSOME.

Are you real!!??

He chuckled . that's when I realized that I had said that out loud. I felt my cheeks heat up out of embarrassment and I mentally killed myself for being stupid.

I became aware of whats happening when he suddenly took a few steps closer to me . what is breathing?

He came closer until there was some decent space between us and he spoke in a low deep voice , smirking: "no, baby. I'm ethereal" . (tf? Man) I felt my spine shivering at his sexy voice .

"Okay listen here , u brat! I asked you a question and you didn't answer me. Who tf are you and what are you doing in my house at this time ?" I stared right into his eyes with my dark cold ones . that's when I realized I was gone. Dark brown eyes...totally my weak spot. It's over for me.

"relax jeez. I'm Kim Taehyung , I will be moving into this neighborhood. Sorry for sneaking in , but ..."

He comes a step closer

"i'll be living here from now on" he whispered into my ear and walked back to the kitchen .

That's when you realized what happened .

Flashback

You groaned at your cellphone ringing. It was your house owner .

"Y/N , I'm sorry for this sudden last minute plan but please understand, you will be sharing the house with another tenant . don't worry the new tenant is good in person and I've known V for a long time. You have to pay only half the amount . the other half will be paid by the new tenant . okay?"

Ooh? New house mate? Doesn't sound bad to me. They must be good too since the owner is confident...maybe we will get along well . also I will have to pay only half price. Fine.

"hello...?" my owner snapped me out of my thoughts . "..uh..yeah aunt...I- I'm fine with it I guess "

"don't you worry, even he is a student like you , I am sure you both will get along well"

"okay aunt , but please do let me know when they arrive "

"sure Y/N, take care"

"You look like a gaping astonished frog that's lost in the lake" I came back from my thoughts just because I felt like throwing a rock at his face .

"you look like a goat so stfu". I grabbed some water and gulped it down . I could sense a pair of eyes staring at me as the water went down my throat. I smirked. "take a picture, it might last longer"

He scoffed and looked away.

"so you said your name is Taehyung"

He nodded while munching on some cookies

"then who the fuck is V"

He almost choked and burst into small giggles showing his beautiful boxy smile. So cute.

"yo what's so funny"

While he was calming himself I was examining his features. ANYONE CAN FALL FOR HIM ,FUC-.

"V is my signature name/nickname "

Killl meee

"so...baby tell me about yourself" he winked .

"don't baby me"I snapped

"okay ...doll" he smirked

"ugh ...fuck off" I COULD FEEL HEAT RUSH TO MY CHEEKS CUZ I WAS GETTING FLUSTERED!

I was about to get up from the couch but he grabbed me back and I landed my ass on the couch again

"hey...I'm just kidding, now talk to me " I searched for naughtiness in his face and I found none.