Chapter 7

Y/N's pov
"Road trip?!!"
"What about college ?where are we going, for how many days? Who all are coming? Who planned this and when and what now , all of a sudden ? " I rapped
Was I happy or sad or what?

TAEHYUNG backhugged me and told me to calm tf down .

"I've called namjoon suga hyung , jimin called jhope and jin hyung...we planned this together and I wanted to surprise you .7 days road trip. You like it ?"
"Ofcourse! Thankyou so much both of you!"
"Issokay baby" TAEHYUNG smirked .
"DONT . BABY. ME" I glaree at him.

And he just winked.
(A/N: YES, NOW DIE)

"HEY we forgot kaira"

"Oh. ...okay she is your business. "

"...wot?" *sigh* "okay"
Mission kidnap kaira initiated. Its gonna be tough.

I decided to call jhope
"Hobiii"
"Y/nnnnn" he hummed back
"Where's kaira"
"She is sleeping while hugging a pillow , she looks so cute with those little snores and-"
"Okay okay..." I interrupted his cute lovey description of kaira .
"I'm coming over. Start packing her things "
"Got it "
*end call*

LETS ESCAPE REALITY BABY .
I spoke to myself and headed towards Kaira's house .
I was so thrilled about this whole road trip thingy. Thank you so much taetae. The way you are doing all this, carefree and happy...I'm soo happy . I'm afraid I'd fall for TAEHYUNG. Probably I am..
(No stop thinking y/n , we are just friends wtf, mission kaira . First)

I reached out to the teak wood door covered with a woody pleasant smell and I was welcomed by hoseok.
"She is still sleeping " he whispered to me .

Kaira is a deep sleeper Sjsks. Mf won't know even if a murder takes place at her house. That was a plus point. And hobi knew exactly what to do and he knew exactly what I was thinking.

We smirked at each other cheekily .
He held a rope in his hand and I mentally giggled .
"I dont think you need that hobi"
"Oh right, if she gets to know she will murder me , alright I'll carry her and you get the luggage."
"Yo wait, I'll ask YOONGI to get his car "
Yup

Soon in no time YOONGI was here with ofcourse an suv
"Ssup bitches, make it fast"..he shouted unaware about a sleeping corpse, kaira.
I shushed him when I saw kaira move and drown into another sleeping position . Tf.
Her luggage was ready , next to her and i whispered into her ears
"Lets escape reality , my bitch"
I looked over at jhope and he gave me a nod.
He kissed his girlfriend and picked her up, bridal style.
"Let's go"

Soon the whole gang was present . Me, kaira and BTS (oh i didnt tell you ..
These 7 boys have gotten quite close to each other and call themselves bts. And they , together, are annoying af )

Mission kidnap kaira...success.

AN: hello yall, hope you liked this chapter . I wrote this chapter on phone so please excuse if you find any typos.
Borahae