Chapter 18

Day 3 - rest day .
Our legs were involuntary so as suggested by Tae we were on a day break.

Nothing much just enjoying by ourselves in the resort, spa, photosessions, lazing around poolside

A/N: listen to DYNAMITE poolside remix

Namjoon and Taehyung were reading some books , Jungkook was in the gym for 2 hours ,later Jimin had sneaked inside the gym (a/n:👁👄👁)...

Kaira went sleep mode for 5 hours after our spa session.
I too felt like sleeping but before that I wanted to record for vlog.

I used this time to check mails ,record songs , record for Vlogs, sleep and spend some time with tae.

After what felt like forever , I finally uploaded a song cover

A/N: Sorry for self promo but plis check it out and subscribe uwu

Taehyung's pov.
I went back to my suite and found yn busy with recording and stuff. I sneakily listened to her songs and smiled. I opened the door and walked in .
"~Mygirlfrienddd is sooo talented ~ " she looked at me and cringed . But I saw her face turn pinkish which looked adorable on her.

A/n: okay, I'm not that talented, just saying .

"Come here " she spoke , pointing at the space next to her. I went and sat next to her and caressed her chubby cheeks. I'm honestly so happy to have her as my girlfriend. She's...different :)

My phone buzzed .

Park yerin

Oh shit. Owner aunt lmao.

"Hellooo ~"
I put her on speaker.
"Kim TAEHYUNG, where are you and yn, I'm in front of THE DOOR."

I-
y/n burst into giggles and she spoke
"Auntt, we are not hoomeee, we are currently on a road trip" she said cheerfully in between her giggles.

"Aw man, now I'm hopelessly standing here "

"Aunt, theres a palm tree near the door, theres a spare key in shell like structure by the soil surface, please go in and spend some time there " I spoke.

"Ah okay, ..hmm... got it !, okay you both enjoy the road trip !" She said

"Okay auntt~~" y/n hummed and I ended the call. I pecked her cheeks and hugged her.

Taetae needs hugs :(

"Y/n...give me your attention " I pouted
She looked at me Nd grinned , bursting into uwus. She pinched my cheeks and kissed me on the nose.

Babe why nose -

So I grabbed her wrist and pushed her into the bed and leaned towards her.

Y/n's POV

Taehyung just transformed himself from a cutie dumpling, to a -

He pinned me to the bed and leaned closer . Our faces very close .
"BABYGIRL, give me a proper kiss " he whispered in a raspy voice and I gulped. He nibbled on my ear and his beautiful hands travelled to my waist .
I inclined myself and rested my back onto the wall and pulled him into a kiss.

Soon our lips moulded together and he smiled into the kiss and I was lost in his touch again.
I slowly pulled away and he cupped my cheeks and rested his forehead on mine.
"I love you " he spoke and hugged me .
"I love you too baby"

A/N: 🥺🥺🥺, idk if it's cute or cringey as fuck

Anyways chapter day 3 done . And as I had told about creating a new book, I take that back because I will extend this story only a little ...so maybe this story will get over in another 4 chapters.

Follow me I'm nice . And please vote for the chapters ,its gonna help me a lot . if yall dont have an acc... it's not gonna give me any reads or votes :(
So pwease create an acc.

Check out my other works too

Subscribe to my yt channel minal_raghu

If you wanna know about my twt and Instagram, dm me .

Thank you for reading this chapter . I purple you! I know it's short but I'll try my best to keep this story going .