Chapter 3

Chapter 3

we prepared to go out . i locked the doors and shoved it into my sling bag. we started walking down the streets and came across a face that i wished i didn't wanna see

Park Jimin.

my ex.

Flashback

WARNING: SENSITIVE CONTENT: nightmares of being claustrophobic, blood , breakup etc

I keep running , my heels biting my foot . my little toe red and swollen. I can't run anymore...I can hear voices, my heel taps and rain showers. its dark and I don't know where I'm going . "babygirl I know you are here...come out now"

I hear the voice, searching for me...I rush into the alley breathing heavily, scared. My hands are shaking. It's raining and my white dress is now see through and sticking to my body.

 It's raining and my white dress is now see through and sticking to my body

 I can hear them coming towards my direction. I whimper but I shove my hands to my mouth to control...tears falling on my wet skin .

Someone help!

Suddenly a tall man comes closer to me

"what are you gonna do now, baby" I felt disgusted

"leave me alone, or else I'll kick you in the place where the sun doesn't shine!"

I threatened him, but it seemed to make no difference. He smirked came closer to me and pushed me to a wall. A small blade like structure on the wall was near my shoulder level, ready to pierce me. His hands started travelling from my legs and moved further up, he pushed himself closer and slammed his lips harshly on my neck. The blade pierced through my skin..a tingling pain sent all the way through my body. Red liquid dripping from my shoulders I started crying . I was disgusted by his touches. My knees fell weak.

Help! Someone help!

"shut up!" he growled

THats it! Thats fucking it . I elbowed into his neck and shoved my knees into his balls. He winced in pain.

I picked up a random metal rod and hit him. I was hurt, I was shocked . these fuckers, these bastards should be burnt alive. Their dicks should be cut and fed to the dogs.! I could see blood oozing out of his arms . he fell unconscious . I threw the rod and walked away. My shoulder hurt , tingling pains, I looked over my shoulder to see a deep cut . my white dress had blood stains and I was walking back to who know where.

My vision started blurring, I've been crying... my shoulder hurts , I cant walk anymore for the heel bites have become deep. Giving up, I can't breathe. I fell down and blacked out .

I woke up suddenly breathing heavily .

"another nightmare" I heard a familiar voice. Jimin. I started crying .

"how many times do you get these dreams! I'm sick of you y/n"

I was surprised by his tone. Jimin my first ever boyfriend, my first love, he was always the caring type. Whenever I used to get nightmares...he used to be there for me , comfort me and console me that everything's alright.

"all you do is focus on your studies and side career , you don't spend time with me at all. And you know what, I don't want others to know I have a crazy girlfriend who gets weird dreams . its fucking embarrassing . I'm done with you . give me some time I'll talk to you later. I need to refresh my mind" and he walked away from my sight which started to get blurry because of pearly tears filling up .

A/N: this is just a story, jimin is the sweetest mochi in real life . don't attack me

Fuck . why am I so weak. Why am I such a cry baby

I shook the thoughts away and summoned the devil in me

I decided to follow MY BOYFRIEND JIMIN.

The streets were silent, it was past midnight. I hear him talk over the phone

"hey, kookie ? can I speak to you baby?"

Ehh....what?

"how do I tell her that I'm bi? Should we keep our relationship secret for more?I feel guilty for shouting at her. I still like her, but I don't see her as a girlfriend. Also she has these annoying weird dreams that I'm sick of."

I was broken. This was a toxic relationship

"yeah I'll come over " I heard him say

Its over. I'm done with him . the fact that he has not told me about this makes me wanna end my life. I gave my everything to him. And now , all the time I spent with him was a waste? All the things I planned for the future was burnt in lava? I went back to my house and locked myself in my room

I called him one last time

"jimin, I know everything, don't worry its over, you should've told me . I wouldn't have wasted my time in loving you. Take care. Goodbye"

I blocked his number , I cleared all our chats and went back to sleep

All the memories of us spending time together flashed across my throbbing head. I cried , tears washing into my pillows

That's how everything about jimin came to an end.

End of flashback

A/N : one more chapter! i hope you enjoyed it.  i know it was a bit disappointing, but we as armys ship jikook lmao.