Chapter 17

Still shocked and overthinking at the sudden confession , I doubted my mind. Was I dreaming or was this reality. How can I say virtual reality . I'm going mad.
I felt sleep do its magic , and I was hypnotized to sleep. A reminiscent scene playing in my head , as I smiled and closed my eyes shut.

[12am] buzz
I woke up and inclined myself , lost in my own world and coming back to reality. Wait ... tae confessed to me ?. Lol. That's a dream isnt it ?

Okay , I stretched myself a bit and on the other bed, I found Taehyung fast asleep . He looked really cute. I didn't feel like waking him up but I had to

"Taehyung , wake up. " i called him thrice and , he gradually woke up.

He looked at me and smiled. Should i ask?

"Um.t-tae, did you...c-confess to me lately, i mean...i feel it's real but i still dknt believe it...i mean- don't misunderstand i-"

I was speechless because i was stuttering in panic mode. I stared at him and looked at the process of his smile turning into a smirk

Welp . Bad move y/n major facepalm.

I thought to myself.

"Y/n did you perhaps dream about me, because I don't know....I have a girlfriend" he smirked and came closer to me .

My heart shattered into pieces as I heard him. So this wasn't real??

Suddenly he tapped my neck with two fingers at a spot and I welped in pain. He came closer to me and whispered in my ears
"And my girlfriend is you , y/n"
My cheeks heated up and I wanted to run away and crawl into a deep dark hole.

"Oh does that mean I can touch you? " I asked doubtfully with my eyes wide.
And I didn't know why he smirked harder at that .

"You want to touch me , huh?" He smirked and decreased the distance between us.

Oh shit
I realized .

"I-I mean not like that" I squeaked like a rat

I fiddled with my fingers
" what I m-meant to say w-was you know, holding hands a-and hugs and - "

I felt his soft lips on mine. I melted into his kiss and escalated towards epiphany .
He slowly pulled away and looked into my eyes. Before I could say anything he engulfed me into a hug.
"I'm all yours baby"

A/N: LOOK AT HIMMM😭💜

BACK TO YN'S POV

I smiled in the hug and pulled away.
"Let's go ! We need to climb a whole ass mountain " I spoke

"Okay m'lady " I cringed and threw a pillow at his face. He chuckled .

We were all ready and made our way to the lobby. The other members had gathered around. I had worn a turtleneck dress to cover the you -know -what made by you-know -who