Chapter 22: Derive and Irigal Part 1

SORRY GUYS THIS CHAPTER WILL BE KINDA SHORT BECAUSE I BARLEY SLEEPT LAST NIGHT AND I DONT FEEL SO WELL. THIS CHAP WILL BE CONTINUED THOUGH.

------------------------------------------

Third person

Asa walked through the woods looking for her sister, who stormed away as soon as she accidentally killed a bird with her powers.

"Raven! Raven! I know you had the really weird dream that you refuse to tell us about but maybe we can help! Please! That bird is in a better place now! You didn't mean to hurt her! Please come out! I know you're out here!" Asa called.
Suddenly smoke filled the air. If there was fire surly Raven was nearby.
The fact that someone burst out of the forest with his burning leather jacket and titan sized Hackatoo covering his riders back with his wing to protect him, definitely meant something out of the ordinary happened.

"Oh my gods! What?!" Said the boy, putting the fire on his jacket out.
"Sir," Asa rushed over to the boy to help. "Are you ok?"
"Uhh, I'm not to sure. There's a girl back there, and fire came out of her hand or something, I don't know she almost killed me!" He replied, close to panicking.
"Where was she?"
"I don't know somewhere back there." He gestured to where he came from.
"You have to take me to her!"
"What?! No way! I'm not gonna risk going back there and getting myself killed!"
"She won't try hurt you she's just scared and confused."
"How do you know?"
"Because I'm her sister! Now take me to her!"
He knew this girl would not rest until he agreed. He took a deep breath and whispered a quick prayer to the gods. "Come on, Iggy." He led his Hackatoo back into the woods and Asa fallowed him.
TO BE CONTINUED...