Chapter 12: You're Not Worth Killing

I was awake. I didn't open my eyes yet, but I was awake. I slowly opened them, and felt damp sand on my cheek, along some in my mouth, which I crunched down on. It had the most dreadful taste and I spit it out immediately. I rose my head and found myself on a beach. I must have unwillingly turned into a human during the storm. I washed myself up in the ocean and finally realized something I was surprised I didn't notice earlier. I was at the last place I wanted to be. Drago's fort.
"Once in my life I get knocked out in at hurricane and out of all the places in the Archipelago I get washed up at Drago's!Lovely! Just wonderful!" I thought.
I must have got hit with a bolt of bad luck in that hurricane because I just HAPPENED to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and you can guess who was also on the beach. That's right: Eret.
"May I ask how you got here?" He says.
"No."
He reaches his hand out to me to help me up. "Well this is new." I think and I take is hand and he helps me to my feet. "Why did you do that?" I ask.
"What?"
"Why did you help me up?"
"I figured I should give you a break."
"....a BREAK....You're giving ME a BREAK?" He nods. "Well this is different."
"Don't push your luck." He went back to being-well Eret.
"Not like I have any."
He pushes me forward and leads me to the fort. As we walk down the beach I didn't fight him and he noticed that.
"Is there a certain reason why you're going along with this?"
"You're not worth fighting."
"Why? You think you would win?"
"Oh I would do way more than win." I smiled. "I would kill you. But I want you alive. I want you to suffer and that's worse than killing you."
"Thank you for telling me that positive information."
"Anytime."
Yes, our social relationship was very sarcastic. As you can see we don't get along nicely at all. Nope, not at all.
--------------------------------------------
I KNOW, I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I LIKED IT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS KINDA FUNNY. I LOVE HOW SARCASTIC THEY ARE. THEY JUST HATE EACH OTHER SO MUCH.