Part 4

Hi guys it's Venerea_ ! I'm so excited to start writing, and getting out there. I'm kinda starting to upload more regularly. Maybe once a week. Well, that's about it! I hope you enjoy my story, comment about your liking of the story. Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shea's POV

I drove into the entrance of the campgrounds, the rental car was a black truck, moving along with the bumpy roads.

"I guess we're here." I said with a sigh. It was already 10 at night, and I had major jet lag. I looked at the directions on my phone once more before heading a right along another rocky road.

I came into an cabin driveway, lined with dim lights. I looked over at my assistant, peacefully sleeping against the door. His pink lips were slightly parted, the dim lights reflecting off of his olive skin. He looked so peaceful, without a care. I sighed, before leaning over to wake Ethan up. I went outside the car door, my foot caught on a sliding rock. My backside connected with a thump. Saying all of the expletives I could, I got off the ground, wiping my pants with my hands. I opened the passenger door with a huff. I shook Ethan, his head bobbing left and right and left.

"Ethan wakeup!" His eyes fluttered open at my rquest, before taking in his surroundings. A pair of light blue eyes found my own.

"We're actually here?" His voice sounded solemn, expressing how much he did not want to be here. With me. I ignored his answer, going to get our suitcases. I just didn't understand. Why couldn't he just be normal? Why did I pick a fake boyfriend that wasn't attracted to me?

Whenever I mentioned us having to be close, his face turned red. Like he was scared or aghasted by the fact. Was I just that unberable? I leaned over to get my tan suitcase, pulling with my might.

I knocked into a hard chest. A familar scent wafted through my nose. Warm vanilla, and a spicy orange note, stimulating my senses. Realization hit me like a wall. I turned to face Ethan, looking at his reddening face.

"Watch were you're going next time." I cried in anger. My body was tingling, his body so close having affected  me. Warmth was spreading throughout my legs, pooling low in my stomach. The look in his eyes changed. His body coming closer to mine.