Part 11

I was defiling him. A pure 23 year old getting harassed by an old, experienced 24 year old.bMy face was still burning in embarrassment. I made Ethan touch me, I was an horny, evil boss! My head slouched against the soft couch. It was 12:04 in the morning, and I had opted to sleep in the living room, the TV was on, playing a jewelry infomercial that I didn't care to see. I could only think back to the bed, and how Ethan had touched me. I shivered. The way his hands caressed my body... I hadn't felt a rush of desire in a long time.

Moaning his name though, put me in a sort of reality. My assistant hand was in my panties. I screeched, hopping off the bed, and "taking a walk". I needed to control myself, I was becoming a bumbling mess of nerves. I was Ethan's boss, and I was in control. I sat up, my feet padding gently against the finished wood. I needed a shower to get my mind off of sex. I opened the master bedroom door, white sheets hanged from the ceiling, connecting to the bed. The surrounding  cabinets were mahogany wood, and adorned with rose petals, and flowers in vases. The moon cast an almost surreal look on the middle of the bed. Ethan's body lay face down, his lower body covered by the cotton sheets. Though, what I saw appalled me. Tattoos.-vivid colors, and smokey grays detailed his taunt muscles. I could not see his front, and to my surprise I wanted to find what other permanent artwork that imprinted my assistant's body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~