Part 16

I don't know if this is a good idea. I was laying in the bed, the lights off. I was enclosed in Ethan's body. I could feel every inch of his ridged muscles, wrapping around my body tightly. One of his arms were circling around my waist, the other on his side. I was being tortured. Every move of his leg grounded his thigh harder against my core. To say the least I was feeling...restless. Even worse, Ethan did not know what he was doing to me. I was gasping, his thigh moving-slightly, upwards. My shorts were not helping in the least, the black frabric running up my thighs.  I was biting my lip, hoping the pain would equal out the pleasure I was being forced to endure. Somehow, I needed to get out of Ethan's hold.

Ethan's POV

I was torturing her. I was nowhere near asleep, and Ms. Lockman was my experiment for the night. How long until she moans. It was going on 46 minutes. I would never go to sleep with my boss in my arms. In the optimal situation I would be licking and biting her perfect mocha skin, my name being screamed from he perfect pink lips.  Though, I wasn't unhappy with this one. I could hear her soft gasps, her smooth legs clutching my thigh, trying to stop the "unconscious" movements. I lightly place my lips closer to her neck, trying to keep a steady breath.

Shea's POV
I let out a small moan. I couldn't hold it in anymore. My cheeks reddened happy Ethan couldn't see me. I was sweating, a patch of sweat on my neck. I needed to get out of these clothes before Ethan woke. I could smell the tinge of my arousal, mixed with the perfume I had on. I smelled like sex.
I slowly slid from the sheets, retreating to the bathroom to take a quick shower. A cold one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~