Part 18

The entire table was laughing. Almost entire. I was laughing nervously, hoping Ethan didn't say anything more about "our relationship". He just explained the first time we met.

"She looked so beautiful sitting there, by the bar of course." Ethan gave me a smile, his sea blue eyes sparkling.

All the couples were amazing. It was almost noon. Though, there was something wrong with Sean and Rachael, they could never seem to stop asking Ethan and I questions. It was if they had to validate our relationship. Ethan's hand draped over my thigh, I was surprised how quickly my skin began to heat up.

"How am I doing?"

"I thought we agreed on no pet names. Honey? Who says that anymore?"

A dark chuckle erupted from his chest, the sides of my lips quirking into a smile.

"It's better than babycakes, or sweetipoo, you look like someone who would love to be called that."

I laughed at the small joke. That was my first genuine smile since we arrived.  His hand trailed closer up my thigh, tracing the smooth skin, with his rough hand. I bit my lip, wishing him to stop. It only reminded me of last night. Oh. I almost forgot. The sensation of his strong thigh against my core, his spicy scent wafting over me as I-

"Penny for your thoughts?" I jumped slightly. Ethan's voice took me out of my immature thoughts.

"No. I'm fine. Just the weather." A scoff sounded from beside me, I frowned at the rude gesture.

"You bite your lip when you're thinking of something dirty. Though, you bite the side of your lip when you're worried."  I looked up at him, amused at the silly observations. That couldn't be true.

"That's how I knew you were turned on last night, the middle of your lip was almost swollen." That stopped me in my tracks. My heart seemed to have stopped, a dark blush warming my cheeks. The next words Ethan whispered.

"You don't know how much I loved hearing your pants, just for me. The way you moaned my name, I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Your sweet smell, I wanted to ravish you. But I would have to wait till tonight."

My eyes grew wide at his confession. Even wider when he mentioned tonight. My core clenched with anticipation, willing Ethan to do anything he wanted. Shea stay strong.

"No you will not." My voice was stern, trying to convey importance.

"You said I could taste you, and I will. If not tonight then now. I just don't think everyone would like to see you splayed out on their food, my head between your legs."

I almost gasped at the picture his words elicited in my mind.

"-so that's why we'll all go shopping together."

I guess I zoned out too long, listening to Ethan's explicit talking. I missed the conversation.

"All the women are going shopping and getting ready for the bachelorette party tomorrow." Leila exclaimed.

"Bachelorette party? Honey are you sure?" Wyatt seemed hesitant on letting his wife go out with a group of girls, with almost a promise of getting a  lap dance from a underpaid stripper.

"Wyatt don't be a sourpuss. We're  doing a different bachelorette party. One that includes the men in our lives." A secret smile was shared between the two of them. Leila's mischievous.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They brought me to a lingerie shop. I was surrounded by a group of giggling women, and lacy assortments. I ready ready to make a run for it. I knew if I got dressed, I could get past the group of women easily. I was told that they were buying erotic items, and tomorrow night would surprise the men with a "at home bachelorette party". Each person would get their own "kit" and take it back to their cabin.

"Come on Shea, come out of the dressing room!"
Sherry was chanting me on, trying to get me out of the dressing room. I couldn't, I looked extremely stupid. The pale pink night gown left little to the imagination. It barely passed mid-thigh, and was a silk entrapment. The top was a thin pale pink lace that me look like the cover of a historical romance. It was idiotic to get my hopes up and buy something like this. Ethan and I aren't going to have sex, so why buy something like this. I had to admit. I looked decent. My hair hung in tight tendrils, the honey locks skirting my straps. I looked slightly disheveled, my lips and cheeks flushed. My mocha skin looked nice in the expensive lighting, my skin glowed. I looked somewhat...sexy? The curtain swing open, 4 women looking at me expectantly.

"Shea you look amazing. Ethan doesn't know what he's in for." Sharon looked me over, a cheery smile in her face.

All the women were clothed in lingerie, Sharon a classic black bra and thong. Lelia's was a light blue baby doll dress hugging her delicate curves. Sherry wore a see through floor length lavender night gown. Under was matching bra and thong. Rachael wore a white bra-let and thong, under a silk night gown. There were sparkles on the bra, that shined in the stores lighting. I was glad they put our group in a private dressing room. They were like a giggling group of highschool girls.

"Oh. We should take our pictures and send it to the guys!" Leila laughed, obviously excited with her idea.

Everyone brought out their phones, texting theirs beloveds. I took out my smartphone, going to Ethan's contact. I turned on the camera, trying to pick out the perfect camera angle. I decided to take a picture in front of the mirror, lifting the hem of the dress up.

Shea Lockman: Picture Attachment
(Sent)

Ethan: Be home in an hour, or I will find you.

I took another look at the words. Making sure what I saw was correct. It's almost comical how quickly those words set my body aflame.

"Well ladies I have to go home, my fiancé needs me for a...malfunction." Rachael voice brought my gaze away from my face, looking at the perfect brunette. To say those words didn't irk me would be lying. The group of women chuckled, seeing straight through the flimsy excuse.

"Go ahead, have your fun!" Sherry exclaimed, going back in her dressing room. The girls giggle sending the almost-bride off.

"Shea, you understand right?" I looked at Rachael, taken aback by her words.

"I hope Ethan likes your...thing. I thought his favorite color was blue? He told me that at breakfast." She left out, not before giving me a smirk. Was that an evil smirk?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~