Part 19

Ethan's POV
I was nervous. Looking at the picture of her body, my body immediately reacted to the sight of her caramel skin, her honey blonde curls cascading down her decadent curves. Her breasts strained against the thin fabric, barely showing the maroon nipple underneath.

I wanted her badly, my hard-on straining against my jeans. Though, I was scared. I had admired and lusted after Shea Lockman for months, being induced by her. I was scared that I would do something wrong, and that this moment would never happen.  Only in my wildest dreams could I see Shea layed out in front of me, her body free to my doing. My tounge finally getting to taste her caramel skin, the folds in which she kept hidden from my sight. I would give her pleasure the way she deserved, that none of the guys she dated could give her. Everyday seeing her walk in to work so solemn, having to undergo stress, and be successful. The few guys that she did date, didn't give her a glow of pleasure. I wanted her to be mine.

Shea's POV

I couldn't go in. I was in the driveway waiting, for almost 20 minutes.  What would happen if I went in? I had only two minutes until Ethan came to "find me." I turned on the radio, listening to the newest music. It settled me.

A loud knock sounded on the window.

After recovering from a potential heart attack, I looked into sea blue eyes. Opening the door Ethan leaned into the car, giving me a chance to smell his intoxicating scent.

"Ms. Lockman what are you doing?" His face was so close to mine. If only I leaned in. Before I knew it, I was looking into his warm shiver worthy eyes, his face close to mines, I could feel his breath fan my face. I studied the hard planes of his jaw, seeing the dark shadow of stubble. I traced his face with my eyes, landing on the seemingly soft pink lips of my assistant. I looked into his blue orbs, lust filled. Leaning even closer into his face, my lips touched his gently.

Our bodies crashed together. He tasted like mint, the kiss sending electric currents through my body, my nerve endings spiking. My body mewed at the feel of ridged muscles underneath my grasp. His lips tasted so sweet, almost juicy. I leaned again, forward, yearning for his lips, needing to be fulfilled. Ethan crashed his lips on to mine, lifting my legs so I was straddling him.

His kiss was scorching, pleasure radiating through my body immediately. I ground my hips harder into his crotch, eliciting a groan from him. His hand slid up my thigh, leaving a trail of tingles in its wake. He reached the hem of my dress, slipping his fingers under it. Reaching my inner thigh, tracing all the way to my panties. He wrapped his finger around the flimsy material, stretching it against my folds. I let out a loud moan, turning my head to the side. He took that chance to suckle my neck, gently biting the smooth skin. I couldn't stop my small cries, the panty material sliding farther up my core. I never felt such intense pleasure. My legs were wrapped tightly around Ethan's waist, trying to get him as close as I could.

A gasp left my lips as I felt Ethan enter me, his large finger stretching my core. My knees buckled, strangled moans leaving my lips. His finger curled up inside me, hitting the spot that made my breathing stop. I convulsed around his finger, pleasure racing through my veins like a drug.

I collapsed on the car seat, my body drained of energy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~